Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Nah I'm sure there is some form we can fill out to get it mailed to the high school.

Save us all some gas money atleast.[/quote I just got off the phone with the TSSAA and they said that we had to send at least 2 team captains and a trainer to pick up the silver ball early. They tried mailing one a few years back and it got lost in the mail. Finally located it in Grundy County. Someone was using it as a hood ornament.

Nah I'm sure there is some form we can fill out to get it mailed to the high school.

Save us all some gas money atleast.[/quote I just got off the phone with the TSSAA and they said that we had to send at least 2 team captains and a trainer to pick up the silver ball early. They tried mailing one a few years back and it got lost in the mail. Finally located it in Grundy County. Someone was using it as a hood ornament.

I remember Brentwood Academy leaving their silver one at the field when we won it in 92. They had to ship it to them supposedly. Lol

I'm gonna do it again even though it's gonna hurt. Roll Tide Roll. Now I need to brush my teeth and gargle. Come on Peabody get it done. I can say Roll Tide only when I am rooting for Trenton. Man I want our district to have two state champions so bad that I could crap a turtle. Pulling for the Tide. Let's go.

I'm gonna do it again even though it's gonna hurt. Roll Tide Roll. Now I need to brush my teeth and gargle. Come on Peabody get it done. I can say Roll Tide only when I am rooting for Trenton. Man I want our district to have two state champions so bad that I could crap a turtle. Pulling for the Tide. Let's go.

I have a hard time saying it too! I love the Vols! Also, I'm not originally fromTrenton. I guess you can say I married into it, but I'm not complaining! However here it might be easier to say Roll Golden Tide Roll! I have my tickets bought for next Saturday, and I can't wait!

Edited by TPeabodyGT