Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I must say it has been a absolute pleasure to post here! I have enjoyed the back amd fourth with such passionate football fans!I myself had rather watch my Tide play ball than just about anything and I believe MC has alot of folks that feel the same about your team!!!RollTide Roll

You hit that nail right square on the head..couldnt agree more with you pride, other than the roll tide roll..thats hard to even type,almost can feel my fingers burn

I must say it has been a absolute pleasure to post here! I have enjoyed the back amd fourth with such passionate football fans!I myself had rather watch my Tide play ball than just about anything and I believe MC has alot of folks that feel the same about your team!!!RollTide Roll

Exactly!!

Not sure what we are gonna do on Friday nights for the next 8 months.....lol

Hey BooBoo If this post board is any indicator these 2 lil 2a schools will have a great turn out for our Tide and Warriors ! Safe travel to you amd all yours to Cookeville

We always tell the last person out of town to set the traffic light to flash red and yellow. The year Marion County and South Pittsburgh BOTH went to state there wasn't any one left in the county.

GO WARRIORS!

I talked to some of our coaches that were up top on tides side ! They really thought the press box was coming down on that kick off !

No doubt it was heartbreaking to watch!!! The night of the game the emotions ran high and low... I said that night that if Peabody made it to the dance, I'd need a nerve pill! Lol! I'm not origalnally from Trenton. My alma mater is Camden. I remember Adamsville In their down years, so I respect the position that Adamsville made it this year as well as the previous year's they got as far as they did'! I understood both sides of the game. You guys have grown 10 fold. It's nothing to scoff at! I've wtinessed many heart breaking games.... I mean it's on my bucket list to see Camden beat Milan!!! With that being said and considering all the Camden games I've seen through the years, last Fridays's game was the best high school football game I've ever seen! I'm really looking forward to seeing Peabody take on the MC warriors!

No doubt it was heartbreaking to watch!!! The night of the game the emotions ran high and low... I said that night that if Peabody made it to the dance, I'd need a nerve pill! Lol! I'm not origalnally from Trenton. My alma mater is Camden. I remember Adamsville In their down years, so I respect the position that Adamsville made it this year as well as the previous year's they got as far as they did'! I understood both sides of the game. You guys have grown 10 fold. It's nothing to scoff at! I've wtinessed many heart breaking games.... I mean it's on my bucket list to see Camden beat Milan!!! With that being said and considering all the Camden games I've seen through the years, last Fridays's game was the best high school football game I've ever seen! I'm really looking forward to seeing Peabody take on the MC warriors!

games like that are awesome to say the least! I am a pirate fan and they have had many memorable great games these last 10 years. My senior year against Springhill and Orlando wade was a showdown and the huge mess that officiating crew made well man just wants to forget lol - But I if I'm honest the game that sticks in my mind that was awesome was the state game between MC and Brentwod academy 1995 I think - the belief was MC wouldn't even be in the game ( kind of like the coalfield vs UC this year) and by heart and pure determination they came out on top. Brentwood actually tried to refuse taking the silver trophy. We stood by their bus and watched as the officials carried it to the bus and practically forced those guys to take the durn trophy. It was hilarious to say the least. Scott Stephens was the QB for MC and he had a stellar game for sure. I enjoy HS football. I would go to games year round if they had them . Some good folks on the MC side that are great friends I will be pulling for those guys! Wanna say good luck MC- ugh Go Warriors! I for one really hope it doesn't rain a drop. I think MC pulls out the W but it could go either way. Great to see it when two great teams strap up and go at it and both are more than capable of pulling off a win! Good luck to all the players! May you guys have an injury free awesome game you remember forever! Peabody has shown on the T they have a great fan base with class!

games like that are awesome to say the least! I am a pirate fan and they have had many memorable great games these last 10 years. My senior year against Springhill and Orlando wade was a showdown and the huge mess that officiating crew made well man just wants to forget lol - But I if I'm honest the game that sticks in my mind that was awesome was the state game between MC and Brentwod academy 1995 I think - the belief was MC wouldn't even be in the game ( kind of like the coalfield vs UC this year) and by heart and pure determination they came out on top. Brentwood actually tried to refuse taking the silver trophy. We stood by their bus and watched as the officials carried it to the bus and practically forced those guys to take the durn trophy. It was hilarious to say the least. Scott Stephens was the QB for MC and he had a stellar game for sure. I enjoy HS football. I would go to games year round if they had them . Some good folks on the MC side that are great friends I will be pulling for those guys! Wanna say good luck MC- ugh Go Warriors! I for one really hope it doesn't rain a drop. I think MC pulls out the W but it could go either way. Great to see it when two great teams strap up and go at it and both are more than capable of pulling off a win! Good luck to all the players! May you guys have an injury free awesome game you remember forever! Peabody has shown on the T they have a great fan base with class!

I was thinking of that Brentwood game Friday night.  It was the only other game that was better than that one last Friday.  They both were too unbelieveable for fiction.  I am with you, I love those games that people talk about for ever and go down in history.  I hope that this one will be one of those as well.  Deep down inside I wish that  we were playing yall for all the marbles.  That is the last entry in my bucket list, State Final: MC vs. SP.

Edited by rikberry

Someone wanted to know what other players we have besides #7. We have a rb #8 that runs around a 4.5 a wideout #89 that runs a 4.4 another wideout #5 runs a 4.5 wideout #4 runs a 4.5 a defensive back and kick returner #23 runs 4.4 or 4.5 we also have a few d-linemen that are nightmares to block. And a kicker with a good strong leg

I'm a little biased (OK I'm a LOT biased)... but I'll put our kicker up against yours any day.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/dec/03/marions-stephens-proves-his-worth-as-kicker/?sportspreps