Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Marion's biggest problem was that their offense was too one dimensional. The old school wingt ball control offense don't work well when the other team has a fast athletic defense that can fly to the ball. And the opposing offense has enough speed to put points on the board. We shutdown MC's offense early and their D couldn't handle our speed on offense. Once we got up by a few scores we went conservative and just held our lead till the end. Against a fast strong D like our's that offense takes to +1long to score. Once they had to start trying to pass we had them. You have to respect that they continued to fight till the end.

Considering where this program was a year ago I am very proud of them. We didn't play well today and a lot of that was because of Peabody. Congratulations to PHS. You have something a lot of the teams in the west that like to toot their horn don't have. A GOLD TROPHY!! Maybe they can come to your school and look at it or drive over here and look at one of our four. The first one is always special and hopefully you get some more. Like I said earlier today, you have some good respectable young men and fans in Trenton. Congrats to your guys as well as ours on a great season.

The future looks bright for a Peabody football. With 23 Jrs and 18 soph coming back next year plus a group of freshmen who had a. 6-0 perfect season it should be another outstanding season next year. Plus there is a group of middle school kids who had a. 7-2 season with a trip to the middle school bowl game. We are building a very good program here.

The future looks bright for a Peabody football. With 23 Jrs and 18 soph coming back next year plus a group of freshmen who had a. 6-0 perfect season it should be another outstanding season next year. Plus there is a group of middle school kids who had a. 7-2 season with a trip to the middle school bowl game. We are building a very good program here.

I watched some of the middle school games. We have a group of 7th graders that seem to be a lot like the juniors this year when it comes to speed and athleticism including a lefty QB that can fly. In fact I think a coach told me about 10 started throughout the year. Then from what I hear the group of 6th grade linemen are all between 180 and 200 and can move well for their size. Be ye warned single A.

I watched some of the middle school games. We have a group of 7th graders that seem to be a lot like the juniors this year when it comes to speed and athleticism including a lefty QB that can fly. In fact I think a coach told me about 10 started throughout the year. Then from what I hear the group of 6th grade linemen are all between 180 and 200 and can move well for their size. Be ye warned single A.

+1

I agree! These Peabody posters are a class act. Players, coach, and fans all very classy! Congratulations to you TP! As far as all these MC haters- you show your class at every opportunity (or lack there of). You even made the drive up to root against us. Good luck to you guys on finding a coach. I hope whoever it is he has class and maybe it will rub off on some of you!

What kind of mess is this? You and TTP eating that crow yet? Might want to put a little Dales sauce on it. I garuntee you that Ross man should have did like that McCurry man and got him a college runner to come run some durn plays. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? You and TTP eating that crow yet? Might want to put a little Dales sauce on it. I garuntee you that Ross man should have did like that McCurry man and got him a college runner to come run some durn plays. You think im joking but im not.

No crow for me to eat dumb as.... I said Peabody was the heavy favorite. I'm a realist, not someone who has three different screen names on coach t

No crow for me to eat dumb as.... I said Peabody was the heavy favorite. I'm a realist, not someone who has three different screen names on coach t

Are you joking? Heavy favorite? Get out of here with that mess. I was talking to my buddy Murphy during the game today and he said that Woods man was a real good coach. His boys were very ready to play today and I ain't joking.

You two cool it or you can both go to to timeout. Now, TTP did say Marion would have a hard time winning. I never made a prediction because I wasn't sure they could win either. Peabody was head and shoulders the better team today and any other day. Marion had a good, solid season. Congrats to them.

Edited by TheAmbassador