Trousdale County 2015

David Barger, former head coach at Lake County and Chattanooga Central would be an excellent choice for this position. He is currently the defensive coordinator at Giles County. Excellent coach that the players love to play for. He is very discipline but yet the kids love him. He cares about them and wants them to be succesful as well as the program. He is a family man and displays good morals and character. I would love to see him get the opportunity!! Good luck Coach Barger!!!

Here are the things to ponder imo:

There are names hitting the screen that are near their end, but definitely be top candidates.

Does Satterfield hire an older guy that can do the job, but may only be around a few years, go for the mid range guy that can come it and do the job and be there for several years providing stability, or the younger guy that he could groom himself?

Thoughts?

Here are the things to ponder imo:

There are names hitting the screen that are near their end, but definitely be top candidates.

Does Satterfield hire an older guy that can do the job, but may only be around a few years, go for the mid range guy that can come it and do the job and be there for several years providing stability, or the younger guy that he could groom himself?

Thoughts?

Great questions. I'm guessing the younger guy. I think Clint will want to groom whomever it is. He loves the football program, I know this, and I truly believe he will make a good hire. With that being said though, this is a huge freshmen and sophomore class with alot of talent and potential in the next couple of years, so maybe the older guy with experience would be best for them. I have faith that Clint will make the rite hire. GO JACKETS

Dyer is dcord at Macon Co. Loftis is head coach at Jackson Co. Clemmons dcord at Gordonsvillle.

What is your deal with Dyer? I mean you mention him for everything. Sounds like to me you have a little bit of a man crush. Next time I see him I will let him know that UCM has a man crush on him hahaha...he will find it funny.