Who has the toughest district in class A

gwh

You can go back and forth until you get to state. District 1 is tough with SG NG and what I seen this week in Hampton. But when you get to state what will make out come is a player like Gibson Co had a few years back in Butler. Who just took over and beat knock us out to years in a roll. Who has that player with the roll players that are willing to sacrifice me ball for the TEAM !!!! Any body remember a man name Jordon

What you and many others on here don't understand is teams in 7A play for state championships not regular season wins and losses. They play tough schedules and are battle tested come tourney time. So until your district gets some skins on the wall aka state championships just be proud of how they are doing and if they achieve greatness then boast if you want . :)

That means 1 of  2 things UC. Either 7A is either a very weak district and region or 7A is really good. Either way CR and JC get there. But remember CR got there last year to and underestimated a very good MC team. So, remember east tenn produces great teams as well. District 3 has 5 teams in the top 25 in single A. Just that distict.

That's funny. AAA Stone #93 3-16 WHEW powerhouse, #71 Cookeville ;6-15, Way to go

You left out #5 White Co 3 times and #14 Cumberland Co 2 times. I am in no way a Clarkrange fan, but they do play a very tough non-district slate. Then they have to play all the other 7-A teams.

Edited by bob77

You left out #5 White Co 3 times and #14 Cumberland Co 2 times. I am in no way a Clarkrange fan, but they do play a very tough non-district slate. Then they have to play all the other 7-A teams.

Yea i know, i left out perennial powerhouses Wartburg, Clay County and Oakdale also SMH!! CMON MAN!!!!!