Knoxville area ball

PurpleFan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the waterboy was sick tonight. Everyone knows that their offense runs through him. With as much as they run, if they don't get thoroughly hydrated, they can't run their system. (i.e. If Bowden, Jackson, and Woodruff were there, they weren't missing anyone). Still haven't seen a score if this is true.

69-68 Gibbs over carter...

I heard the waterboy was sick tonight. Everyone knows that their offense runs through him. With as much as they run, if they don't get thoroughly hydrated, they can't run their system. (i.e. If Bowden, Jackson, and Woodruff were there, they weren't missing anyone). Still haven't seen a score if this is true.

This post should be put in the Coacht HOF! Just plain funny.

LOL. No way!!! Best in East Tennessee is Oak, bearden, and davey Crockett. Carter isn't even in the top 20 best teams in East Tennessee !!! IMO.

Agree on the Carter thing. They have 2.5 players, meaning add the rest of the team and you get a 1/2 a player. If they had a couple of guards they would be dangerous, but they don't. Guard play is abysmal. Oak Ridge is good and I don't know about Crockett. Have not seen them play. Bearden I have to kinda disagree with. They are decent(a lot better than decent and almost really good)  and play hard which keeps them winning, and I like teams that play hard. So I kinda like them when they are not playing Maryville. However, I think all of the teams in Beardens district are weak. Maryville has an opportunity to be right with Bearden but sub way to much in my opinion. Nobody can get in a rhythm and I have yet to see the best 5 on the floor for a extended time( more than a couple of minutes). With the offense they run they will have a problem against any team that plays pressure defense. If you need someone else and 10 screens to get you open you can't really play the game. As you can tell I am a Maryville fan but am not a Maryville kool aide drinker like I am running into around town.  I already said I love teams that have grit and play hard like Oak Ridge/Bearden, but I will say it again. And as a side note, Maryville did win last night against a very sub par team, West. I wasn't there but I heard the refs were terrible and the game was a lot closer than the score indicated. Another team that needs to be added is Jefferson County. I think the best 3 that I have seen in order: Oak Ridge, Jefferson County, Bearden. And I say that because I haven't seen Crocket but will go this week and check them out. Of course on any given night any of them can be beat. So goes in any sport.

I Hate Maryville and I hate Bearden but aye they are (Bearden ) 21-1...... Because Fulton 50 balled Carter doesn't make them (Carter) lame... I said coming into the year, Carter is the team to beat and I'm sticking to it. I should've said Best Teams in the Knoxville area instead of East Tennessee because I know nothing about David Crocket. But I tell you one thing when those big country boys come to the city, they can't keep up with the tempo.. Now let me switch this up my top 4 in the Knoxville area and surrounding county.. Bearden, Oak Ridge, Webb, and Carter... Fulton hasn't impressed me yet. AE well they have the wrong coach. Carter's coach needs to be at AE (😂😂😂😂)

Agree on the Carter thing. They have 2.5 players, meaning add the rest of the team and you get a 1/2 a player. If they had a couple of guards they would be dangerous, but they don't. Guard play is abysmal. Oak Ridge is good and I don't know about Crockett. Have not seen them play. Bearden I have to kinda disagree with. They are decent(a lot better than decent and almost really good) and play hard which keeps them winning, and I like teams that play hard. So I kinda like them when they are not playing Maryville. However, I think all of the teams in Beardens district are weak. Maryville has an opportunity to be right with Bearden but sub way to much in my opinion. Nobody can get in a rhythm and I have yet to see the best 5 on the floor for a extended time( more than a couple of minutes). With the offense they run they will have a problem against any team that plays pressure defense. If you need someone else and 10 screens to get you open you can't really play the game. As you can tell I am a Maryville fan but am not a Maryville kool aide drinker like I am running into around town. I already said I love teams that have grit and play hard like Oak Ridge/Bearden, but I will say it again. And as a side note, Maryville did win last night against a very sub par team, West. I wasn't there but I heard the refs were terrible and the game was a lot closer than the score indicated. Another team that needs to be added is Jefferson County. I think the best 3 that I have seen in order: Oak Ridge, Jefferson County, Bearden. And I say that because I haven't seen Crocket but will go this week and check them out. Of course on any given night any of them can be beat. So goes in any sport.

The refs took that game from West. If Kesler gets a warning from a ref, you know things were bad. West was up 16 then the refs started checking the real Rebels!!!