GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Orngnblk is always fun to talk with. You are knowledgeable, love your team and community, but practical at the same time. I know about The Nation very well. Again, Greenback will be a good team for east standards next season along with Coalfield, Oneida and Columbia Academy. Those should be the best teams in the east. As I said earlier, I've never seen the west in 1A quite so loaded as it will be in 2015. I wouldn't be surprised if the top 4-5 teams in 1A are from the west.

Harriman may be a contender on this side  and you never count out you're SP boys.

It hasn't been mentioned about Greenback but, we also hired one of the best Offensive Coordinators in the game. That is another huge plus for GB in 2015!

We????So you are a Cherokee now??Is the Roberts kid your boy?If so then welcome aboard.Is the OC Ryan?He was the OC in 08 also,if he is i like the hire.I was a Sr when he was a Freshman he knows the game.

It hasn't been mentioned about Greenback but, we also hired one of the best Offensive Coordinators in the game. That is another huge plus for GB in 2015!

I thought this was old news...haha...jk. Personally I knew something was in the works last season when Coach Hicks got him to come in somewhat as a consultant so to speak, starting with the week of Tellico. Greg's and Coach Quarles @ Maryville are two of the most fun offenses to watch in my honest opinion. Greg was even fun to watch as player as well back in the day.

Glad to finally put a actual person to a screen name, been trying to get a possible idea of who for the last couple of weeks. So, Welcome to Greenback!!!

Edited by cherokean
  • Upvote 1