Onieda W

Sequoyah W

Jellico W

Kingston W

Coalfield L

Midway W

Harriman W

Sunbright W

Loudon, GP, Sequoyah, Oneida, Kingston, Coalfield and Harriman. Wow! That's going to be a tough run. Kingston should continue to improve after 2 seasons with Coach Pankey. GB won't lose all of them, by any means, but it will be tough to go thru that stretch without multiple losses.

Thats one heck of a schedule, Greenback could have a good team and end up with a losing record. I can see 6 or 7 POTENTIAL loses.

I have a wierd feeling the Sunbright game might just be the most important game by seasons end!This schedule is a little ridiculous for a school that fields around thirty kids.One key injury and the season tanks(we have seen it plenty of times).I hope we are as good as LK thinks we will be.As of right now if you told me we would be 5 and 5 i would take it.Just on what i have seen from last yr returning,5 and 5 would be an accomplishment with this schedule.Losing Fox who was an outstanding kicker 70% touchbacks and over 90% on PATs and FGs is a huge loss.Lots of big shoes to fill it can be done and i am anxious to see if we can.

I have a wierd feeling the Sunbright game might just be the most important game by seasons end!This schedule is a little ridiculous for a school that fields around thirty kids.One key injury and the season tanks(we have seen it plenty of times).I hope we are as good as LK thinks we will be.As of right now if you told me we would be 5 and 5 i would take it.Just on what i have seen from last yr returning,5 and 5 would be an accomplishment with this schedule.Losing Fox who was an outstanding kicker 70% touchbacks and over 90% on PATs and FGs is a huge loss.Lots of big shoes to fill it can be done and i am anxious to see if we can.

Thats being realistic, It could turn out to be a great season but the comp is gonna be really tough. A key injury or 2 and it could be a llloooonnnnng year.Very few small schools can overcome injuries.

Fox was a weapon. I like playing tougher competition in non Region games, makes you tougher when the playoffs start. We've been doing it for years. Don't have any trophies, but we've went deep a few years as a result of playing up. I like that GB is playing a murderers row schedule. Getting out of it healthy, W or L, is the KEE...good luck guys.

Greenback football has 52 players and yes there are a slew of Freshman. I think every male in that class puts the pads on! They may be young but they no nothing but winning. Some could really develop over the summer and contribute. One already has this past season as an eighth grader. I have always thought when this group of kids came together in high school lightning could strike. A few great players have joined them and the rest is completely up to them. Many are still playing baseball right now and pulling double duty in the weight room. They are committed and dedicated to the team and each other. Coach Lyles will get the best out of them. Anxious to see a glimmer of what's to come in May. #OT3

Greenback football has 52 players and yes there are a slew of Freshman. I think every male in that class puts the pads on! They may be young but they no nothing but winning. Some could really develop over the summer and contribute. One already has this past season as an eighth grader. I have always thought when this group of kids came together in high school lightning could strike. A few great players have joined them and the rest is completely up to them. Many are still playing baseball right now and pulling double duty in the weight room. They are committed and dedicated to the team and each other. Coach Lyles will get the best out of them. Anxious to see a glimmer of what's to come in May. #OT3

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...