GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

I was always taught that if you were 40 years old, still lived at home with mom & dad and have never had a full time job for very long, that you are a loser. But evidently not in Greenback....you are a head high school football coach. That is all I will say moving forward. I love Greenback and wish them the very best this season. 

a lot of us wish our parents were still living...sure wouldn't mind living with them or them with me

The Coen kid at Gordonsville a few years ago was one of the best I have seen. I remember one at Greenback a few years ago as well.

Look up his highlights Josh Silvey Catholic,All state Fresh and Soph.He is something else.CHS2290 these kids came to us,we didnt go looking for them.His dad didnt want him playing for Loudon so he went a little further south.We will take them!

We support our team, our coaches, and our community! And I, nor my player son, couldn't care less if any of the coaches live at their parent's home. I really doubt that impacts the plays we run or our capability of putting points on the board! Somebody's always griping about something!

Edited by ladykee

Total of 6...

If they have 6 then they should be in fine shape. I still live in the past sometimes and think of the days when Keith Bailey was the coach there and had one assistant most years. Now had someone left in a situation like that then I could understand people being upset or at loss. Glad to see things moving forward now and everyone getting ready for 2015.

You don't have to defend them to me o&b anyone would take those players in. Just heard a lot about tssaa giving enough rope for programs to hang themselves. Probably some upset schools were those players left from. But if they are cleared then their cleared. With those players my money is on GB to win the district and go to the championship game.