GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

ladykee great post. I know a lot of Maryville fans pull for Greenback because they get a big ovation when they announce the scores and Greenback is winning. Good luck this season and I know a lot of good football fans will be pulling for you all because of going through some ups and downs with the coaching changes.

Lyles didn't have a choice but to resign so let's just end that right there. Greenback football is better off and actually have the coaches they need except for a defensive coordinator, unless they have one I don't know about.

The D-Coordinator that was supposed to come was turned down by the Board.I believe Hanley will take over the D.He will do just fine.I like the staff we have in place.

No offense to anyone, but he left Catholic to come to Greenback? The program Catholic has rolling right now is second to none. Why did he leave?

From what I was told it had something to do with his family, not sure what and if I did know, a social site isn't the place to air someones personal business. He didn't want to leave Catholic and I'm sure the coaches and his teammates wanted him to stay too, but family has to take precedent. Occasionally this summer he would stop by to see the team and coaches. Great young man and I wish him and his family the best. Edited by QSouth89

Lyles didn't have a choice but to resign so let's just end that right there. Greenback football is better off and actually have the coaches they need except for a defensive coordinator, unless they have one I don't know about.

Coach Hanley will handle the defense - he's quite capable - knows the game on both sides of the ball! played on the 87 State Championship team!