GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Guest Fall101

One thing for sure,you'll get to watch a GREAT game. I could see the winner of this district going to the state. I'd pull for either.

Man I can't wait! Gonna be a slobber knocker!

Guest Fall101

I agree with you Pujo. I believe one of these two represent the east and claim the silver ball.

Trezevant who you got for the gold ball?

Edited by Fall101

Well Greenback practiced under the lights tonight and all I will say is this is a great group of kids! Polite off the field and all about business on the field. They all support each other and get along so well. This just made me want the season to get here already! Friday night at Polk will tell us a little more.

Well Greenback practiced under the lights tonight and all I will say is this is a great group of kids! Polite off the field and all about business on the field. They all support each other and get along so well. This just made me want the season to get here already! Friday night at Polk will tell us a little more.

Greenback will run all over Polk as well as most teams on their regular season schedule. I think this is the year of the Kees in the east.

Greenback will run all over Polk as well as most teams on their regular season schedule. I think this is the year of the Kees in the east.

Cherokee Tom what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you arent a true pirate saying this mess. This is a bunch of mess. Grider should charge you double if you try to come into his stadium after this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Cherokee Tom what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you arent a true pirate saying this mess. This is a bunch of mess. Grider should charge you double if you try to come into his stadium after this mess. You think im joking but im not.

I hate to agree with him Roy, but Greenback should represent the east this season. They have several kids back and a plethora of transfers. No excuses... They should represent the east and pick up the silver ball in 2015.

I hate to agree with him Roy, but Greenback should represent the east this season. They have several kids back and a plethora of transfers. No excuses... They should represent the east and pick up the silver ball in 2015.

Barney get back on your 3a boards and make sure no rules are being broken. Your like a broken record. You think im joking but im not.

To all you Greenback kids reading this mess that Ambassador is spilling about making it to Cookeville.....remember last year. You should've beaten CF and should've gone on to play UC in Cookeville. Didn't happen. I don't know why, but it didn't. I promise you this, if you start believing this board and the critics, you will go home early again. GB is poised to go deep. How deep depends on the players and their focus. I'll watch closely this year and wish you guys the best.