GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Pujo don't count your Dogs out just yet. I believe you all can make the semifinals if not represent the east.

I'm also sure you guys chances are better  than many seem to realize.You shocked alot of people the last 2 seasons , My teams have had a bunch of good games against you guys, Win or lose I always left with respect.GOOOD LUCK

Greenback vs Polk County scrimmage tonight. Lost count of scores. Something like 10-1 on the TDs. Everyone played for GB. Prayers requested for one of our players. Had to be taken by ambulance. Not sure what injury was. Head, neck and back involved. I know the family would appreciate it.

See you there.

Sorry I had to run today and didn't get a chance to speak but a friend had a car accident and needed me to come to them as soon as possible. I hope you had a great time today with our guest Johnny Majors. Not many times you get a chance to get to go to lunch with someone like that. Thanks for coming today.

Sorry I had to run today and didn't get a chance to speak but a friend had a car accident and needed me to come to them as soon as possible. I hope you had a great time today with our guest Johnny Majors. Not many times you get a chance to get to go to lunch with someone like that. Thanks for coming today.

Coach Kreis took me and another player in high school to meet Johnny one year. It amazed me at how much he kept up with football at the high school level.

One of the best times i have ever had.The coach is amazing with the knowledge he has retained.The Notre Dame story i recorded for my sons to see,one of the funniest stories i have ever heard!The man is a legend.Thank you for inviting and please let me know when and where again.I will try and get some of the others around here to make it.

One of the best times i have ever had.The coach is amazing with the knowledge he has retained.The Notre Dame story i recorded for my sons to see,one of the funniest stories i have ever heard!The man is a legend.Thank you for inviting and please let me know when and where again.I will try and get some of the others around here to make it.

How'd the scrimmage go last night?

How'd the scrimmage go last night?

I didnt go it being at Polk i didnt think it would be much of a scrimmage for an hour drive(i dont have any on team any more).Polk is not very good right now and from what LadyKee posted GB scored at least 10 to Polks 1.So it went as i expected.Nxt week is Pigeon Forge and i will see that one.PF should be a good test.Has Harriman scrimmaged??

I didnt go it being at Polk i didnt think it would be much of a scrimmage for an hour drive(i dont have any on team any more).Polk is not very good right now and from what LadyKee posted GB scored at least 10 to Polks 1.So it went as i expected.Nxt week is Pigeon Forge and i will see that one.PF should be a good test.Has Harriman scrimmaged??

Scrimmaged Monterey last night and it got ugly quick. Ended up being 8-1, and Monterey wasn't even close to scoring until the next to last possession. There were a few little mishaps that you would expect in the first scrimmage, but judging from last night they should come together pretty good in the next few weeks before game time.

glad you met him