GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

I am not even sure when this happened regarding the infraction. I know my son the QB never went to any Saturday walk through. I am sure something took place or they would not have self imposed, but I know the Spring practice for us was crazy. The guys did not get a full spring practice due to extended post season baseball. This happens to a lot of teams with kids at small schools who play multiple sports. These rules are sometimes hard to understand. There is such a fine line between what is acceptable and not. We still don't know exactly what happened.

I am not even sure when this happened regarding the infraction. I know my son the QB never went to any Saturday walk through. I am sure something took place or they would not have self imposed, but I know the Spring practice for us was crazy. The guys did not get a full spring practice due to extended post season baseball. This happens to a lot of teams with kids at small schools who play multiple sports. These rules are sometimes hard to understand. There is such a fine line between what is acceptable and not. We still don't know exactly what happened.

You are correct. However, coaches know that you can't have walk throughs. Especially using a football. There is a reason there are rules against this. If not for the rules that GB broke, teams would have "walk throughs" year round.

It was actually March 24 is what the paper said,i think it was a Tues.Someone must have been upset to have the exact ONE day this happened.Nonetheless they self imposed a pretty hard penalty IMO but they did it so thats that.We can and will move on.LK have you heard who we have in the Jamboree?Also what quarter?Thx.

wish you guys the best. Talking with some real good friends in Austin, ...their Dad retired in Greenback, TN.....small world....Tear em up boys1

Smash i always look forward to hearing from you,i hope Texas is treating you well.I know you are as excited as we are to hear the Indians and Cherokees are in the same region again.Good luck old friend!

The way i read it it was one day on a Sat under the coach whom resigned.The infractions are much tougher than the crime but thats what you get for breaking the rules.We will be fine,no need in posting things unless it is correct.Good luck to your Devils.

You mean you greenback people didnt do like the those Marion people and say we didnt no what we was doing. They told that Childress man that mess and he slapped them on the wrist. That was after the durn second and third offense. I garuntee you I aint joking either.

• Upvote 1