Gibson County vs Riverside

westtnsportsfan

Gibson County should have made state this year and had every opportunity by playing at home. Sub state could have been GC worst game of the year. I wish GC could have made it to get the girls some experience on the big stage this year going into next year.  It would have helped to get the nerves out, like what happened in sub state.

Middleton & Gibson County will be the favorites next year out of West Tennessee to make it to the glass house.

Pickett County and Clark Range will be the favorites out of 7A next year for state.

I know that hurts UCdevilfanatic but you got to agree with me.

Agreed, no argument from me on that.  

Girls team at west middle in Jackson went 20-2 this year. Remember the quanardra miller. She will be a star at south side.

I know all about Quanardra. I'm talking about top to bottom, best 8th grade class. Quanardra and Hailey Hardaway from Bolivar along with Raegan at Martin are the best 8th graders in west TN.

Gibson County should have made state this year and had every opportunity by playing at home. Sub state could have been GC worst game of the year. I wish GC could have made it to get the girls some experience on the big stage this year going into next year. It would have helped to get the nerves out, like what happened in sub state.

Middleton & Gibson County will be the favorites next year out of West Tennessee to make it to the glass house.

Pickett County and Clark Range will be the favorites out of 7A next year for state.

I know that hurts UCdevilfanatic but you got to agree with me.

They don't give trophies based on who should of won. And you do realize gc lost to riverside at HOME then they lost by 26 to Oliver springs then they lost by a lot to clarkrange so riverside may have been worst team at state which means gc had easiest substrate game which was at gc

That's been said for the last 2 years. "Wait till next year." Sounds like cubs fans in baseball lol. GC will be favorite to win district but questionable if they can get to state and do anything there. Different level there, west tn districts will still be down compared to others around the state even with Bradford and Peabody getting better and Dresden and Gleason returning important pieces.

Hey my friend...this is not Gibson County's first rodeo! They have been there and won more than once! Next time your in our gym, you might want to look around just a little.....our program can compete at that level, just check the record!