Maryville has some new faces...

blazer1set

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy it. High school football is the greatest sport on the planet, imo. But since this jackass RM3 said I must be an embarrassment to my son, I asked if it embarrassed him that I was at practice everyday. But I didn't have to, I knew the answer before I ever asked the question. He said of course not Momma! I would be worried something happened to you if you weren't there.

Coach Story told me back when he played and someone's parents came to a practice that someone must of died. I enjoy going up there watching also when I have time. I know a hand full of the kids that play and like to check and see how their doing. Nothing wrong with RW87 going to watch practice. If she wasn't there then everyone would be worried why.

Coach Story told me back when he played and someone's parents came to a practice that someone must of died. I enjoy going up there watching also when I have time. I know a hand full of the kids that play and like to check and see how their doing. Nothing wrong with RW87 going to watch practice. If she wasn't there then everyone would be worried why.

Love Coach Story but tell him he never had this cat coaching the offense when he was there. Was hard to watch 26/27, 18/19 over and over and over. We did have that one trick play -the back post!

Is this a TV game? Sevier co has 2 TV games because we deliver the ratings

Yes it is...That was a pretty good game last year against DB.Those kinds of games are fun to watch even if you don't have a dog in the hunt.The SC and DB game

Edited by BatmanDB

I guess more people had real jobs back when I played.Farming and jobs that didn't let you get away as much as I have been able to with my kids.Either that or they just didn't give a rats ...I remember one of my parents did ask  coach how I was doing and he responded..He is a great kid when he isn't on the football field but I'm afraid he is going to kill one of our own guys in practice.

We won the ratings, pal. Nobody likes Fulton blowouts on TV. Maryville vs Fulton should be good tho

SD, leaving all the rental cabins in the county tuned to MyVLT doesn't count as "winning the ratings!"  Methinks Sdot likes to see the referee i all white with a red hat play with that cord while the Smoky Bears band plays.