Marion County football 2015

Indian

It's not about hiding it, for some on here it's about several folks from Jasper giving SP posters a hard time about us supposedly sneaking over at the Jasper elementary school to try and watch yalls practice. Many of us denied it too, mostly because no one really knows. Same here. Most of you really don't know, but I'm telling you, you know me, he was there long after business hours for several minutes looking in the direction of the SP practice. It isn't the first time he has watched another teams practice, and probably not the last. The funny thing about it is he really shoudnt even be worried about SP, but he was. His fate lies in his new region and tougher schedule than last couple years. I just think it's funny all the Jasper posters are reacting the exact same way us SP posters did when we were being accused of the same thing.

It's not about hiding it, for some on here it's about several folks from Jasper giving SP posters a hard time about us supposedly sneaking over at the Jasper elementary school to try and watch yalls practice. Many of us denied it too, mostly because no one really knows. Same here. Most of you really don't know, but I'm telling you, you know me, he was there long after business hours for several minutes looking in the direction of the SP practice. It isn't the first time he has watched another teams practice, and probably not the last. The funny thing about it is he really shoudnt even be worried about SP, but he was. His fate lies in his new region and tougher schedule than last couple years. I just think it's funny all the Jasper posters are reacting the exact same way us SP posters did when we were being accused of the same thing.

I understand what your saying, to me though, I don't care one way or another. I would say Ross has already watched film from all the district opponents, probably every game that he could get a hold of. He knows which games are going to be tough. Meigs, tyner and Boyd will make or break this years team, the key is staying healthy. One or two injuries in the wrong spot and this team goes from good to average fast in this new district.

I understand what your saying, to me though, I don't care one way or another. I would say Ross has already watched film from all the district opponents, probably every game that he could get a hold of. He knows which games are going to be tough. Meigs, tyner and Boyd will make or break this years team, the key is staying healthy. One or two injuries in the wrong spot and this team goes from good to average fast in this new district.

yep that's what I'm saying

Find where I was talking about coaches snooping...........waiting..........you never have anything productive to bring to the conversation. Same ole same ole over and over. I'm not a worshipper by any means. Ross is however a great coach that has improved the program by his strength training and also cosmetically.

I guess if he was trying to hide anything he would have driven his wife's car. Probably just trying to learn from the best..........lol

TTP what kind of mess is this? You supposed to set an example to pp68 and here you go with them lying lips. That Ross man is going to have to get more incognito than that. At least that McCurry man broke into field houses to steal play books in the middle of the night. You think im joking but im not.

PM and OP what kind of mess is this? I about lost my dentures when I read this mess. Did that Ross man get caught watching Grider have practice? Are you sure it wasnt Barney down there? Im going to ask that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess tomorrow. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate is disappointed some fellers didn't make a citizens arrest on the SOS instead of taking pictures. OP says if Barney had known his hero was in town he would have surely been there too. Now the thing that caught OP's attention was PM posted it ain't the first time he was caught. Figure SP folkes need to have a meeting about this mess. Caught once...but caught 2 or 3 times snooping the Speedway is unacceptable. OP ain't jest joking neither!

Old Pirate says Jasper practicing feuding in the off season, btw Jasper now knows is against that Childress man's rules and a HC intentionally sneaking around watching regular practice is a whole different animal. Point here is simple, the fact he is watching the Pirates, whom he needn't be terribly worried about only supports the probability other more important teams will get a sneaky visit too! Recon that's the way SOS roll. You knows OP ain't joking neither!! Edited by OLD PIRATE