South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

HEEELLOOOOOO!!!! HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!!

ITS GAMEDAY!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!  ONE TIME!!!

ALRIGHT BOYS THOSE TWO A DAYS AND WALK THROUGHS ARE OVER!!!  ALL THOSE TEARS LAST YEAR ARE OVER!!! ALL THAT SWEAT ALL SUMMER LONG IS FOR TONIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THE TIME HAS COME!!! ITS TIME TO MAKE AMENDS FOR LAST YEAR!!!! TELL YOUR MOMMA TO STAY OFF THE SIDELINES AND LETS,,,,, HIT SOMEBODY!!!

TONIGHT WE START TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!

LETS WHIPE THAT SMIRK GRIN OFF THIER FACES THEN STOMP IT IN THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEELLOOOOOOOO!!!!  HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

ITS TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!

Edited by Eraser

ALRIGHT BOYS THOSE TWO A DAYS AND WALK THROUGHS ARE OVER!!!  ALL THOSE TEARS LAST YEAR ARE OVER!!! ALL THAT SWEAT ALL SUMMER LONG IS FOR TONIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! HEEELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THE TIME HAS COME!!! ITS TIME TO MAKE AMENDS FOR LAST YEAR!!!! TELL YOUR MOMMA TO STAY OFF THE SIDELINES AND LETS,,,,, HIT SOMEBODY!!!

LETS WHIPE THAT SMIRK GRIN OFF THIER FACES THEN STOMP IT IN THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you back!!

If anyone has a problem with CowboyBob they can meet me at my barn and we can handle it like men then go eat supper at the Cookie Jar. Rest assured CowboyBob is a legend. Cowboy Bob will have a prediction soon and Cowboy Bob is never wrong.

Cowboy bob just dont make these nuckle head predictions like powerp and Cherokee Tom and make that Caine man real mad. I dont no where the cookie just is but ill meet you at Ronnies red eye and show you my Murphy book and Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

enhanced-buzz-8016-1426277582-24.jpg

Oh man! It's Friday and time for some football! I talked to Grider this week and he said our boys have been working on my spider2ybanana play this week man. Do you know how excited I am to see this play produce big things for us! I think Kennemore has a big game along with Blevins and Lilly man. Those 3 right there will lead us to victory man! I need someone to go so I can get juiced up before the game anyone have suggestions man?