Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

I heard yesterday someone thought so. I'll text the Artist Formerly Know As Alcoabasketball

This reminds me. I would like to ask for a moment of virtual silence for the virtual artist formerly known as alcoaspaintedbridge. This is the first Maryville vs. Alcoa game since alcoaspaintedbridge was absorbed back into the internet from which he came. His collective conscience still resides out there, somewhere on the World Wide Web. He's probably on Hillary Rodham's email server.

APB_Approved.jpg

http://youtu.be/-oqytYRhtJ4

IMO-it's simply bragging rights. Good for one year -or until you play each other again. Unless you are a senior, then it's good for a few years longer. Actual value is debatable. Maybe worth a soda, shake, girlfriend, or eventually even a brew.

I think it makes both teams better. The loser of this annual game has brought a bunch of gold back to Blount County.  :thumb:

BTW...............what's strongx mean? :huh: Do you wear a super hero costume? :popcorneater:

I think it makes both teams better. The loser of this annual game has brought a bunch of gold back to Blount County. :thumb:

BTW...............what's strongx mean? :huh: Do you wear a super hero costume? :popcorneater:

It means if they dive to the strong side the olb has the dive and the DEtakes the QB while the Ilb takes the pitch.... Of course strongx and I played in the old 4 4 defense. In the early 80's the option was either ran from the wishbone or the I. There was also stinger, wrecker and weak x. And last but not least you had to run to the flats!!!

It means if they dive to the strong side the olb has the dive and the DEtakes the QB while the Ilb takes the pitch.... Of course strongx and I played in the old 4 4 defense. In the early 80's the option was either ran from the wishbone or the I. There was also stinger, wrecker and weak x. And last but not least you had to run to the flats!!!

Where was Mr 200 MPH when all this was playing out? Lol

Dang...........thanks for the explanation!.............but then kind of disappointed he's not part of the x-men. Murvul could sure use a good ol super hero.