Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

WB does need to step up! Coach Shad said so in his interview with the paper Saturday. He said folks are too comfortable with losing there. I hope he changes the culture and builds a strong program at WB as well. I can't think of anything better for our county than a third strong football program as long as it is WB and not Heritage :)

Would like for the county to have 4 strong football teams, not 3. Maryville, Heritage, WB, and then Alcoa.

WB does need to step up! Coach Shad said so in his interview with the paper Saturday. He said folks are too comfortable with losing there. I hope he changes the culture and builds a strong program at WB as well. I can't think of anything better for our county than a third strong football program as long as it is WB and not Heritage :)

They sure have done a lot of losing. :)

Could someone knowledgeable of both teams break down the game? From a 10K foot level, it looks like strength vs strength - murvil O vs Alcoa D. Alcoa's O is probably a little better right now that murvil's D. So I assume a slight edge to Alcoa? Plus home field. Tougher schedule to this point? Biggest jumbotron? Where did most of the officials graduate from? :popcorneater:

Could someone knowledgeable of both teams break down the game? From a 10K foot level, it looks like strength vs strength - murvil O vs Alcoa D. Alcoa's O is probably a little better right now that murvil's D. So I assume a slight edge to Alcoa? Plus home field. Tougher schedule to this point? Biggest jumbotron? Where did most of the officials graduate from? :popcorneater:

Alcoee O = +10

Alcoee Hoam Feeled = +11

Alcoee Biggur Jumbotron (reepaired bye Suthern TV) = +8.25

Alcoee Ref Graduwaits = +10.25

Alcoee 39.5 pt. favritt.... :huh:

Alcoa Has a great Defense started with the Dline

Alcoa Offense isn't the normal power running it has had with Tyson, And i haven't seen a bunch of air raid from the F'5's this year?

Maryville Very solid D starting with the MLB's, D backs can be suspect as Fulton exposed but could capitolize.

Maryville can run or pass, with the QB being able to run as well.

Special team Maryville always has a kicker than can hit field goals or knock the ball into the end zone giving the Rebs and Advantage.

Maryville 42 Alcoa 14

Alcoa Offense isn't the normal power running it has had with Tyson, And i haven't seen a bunch of air raid from the F'5's this year?

Maryville Very solid D starting with the MLB's, D backs can be suspect as Fulton exposed but could capitolize.

Special team Maryville always has a kicker than can hit field goals or knock the ball into the end zone giving the Rebs and Advantage.

Maryville 42 Alcoa 14

I hope you are right. I'd love a 42-14 score. I have a feeling it's gonna be a tighter game than that though.

2lu86mb.jpgI have a friend that's an Alcoa fan that set beside me at the Fulton Game ask me what the " 72 " stood for over the new ticket stand since there weren't 72 entrances. I told him that's the combined scores we have put on Alcoa the past two years. He called me the next day and told me he looked the scores up and that I must be right but why did they not put a number over the one on Broadway. I told him we were waiting to see how much we scored this year before we do and he believed it. LOL

In honor of a past player #72 Dane McCoy.

Edited by rebels

Maryville 42 Alcoa 14

Kicking not up to par yet. Only one into end zone so far.    Punting - Is Orren going to be around? Or is Brock going to punt?  PAT's look OK.  

Edited by rebels

CLASS 3A

School Record Pts Prv

1. CPA (14) 3-0 181 1

2. Alcoa (5) 3-0 166 2

3. CAK 3-0 149 3

4. Liberty Magnet 3-0 130 4

5. Notre Dame 2-1 100 6

6. Pigeon Forge 3-0 84 9

7. Elizabethton 1-1 66 8

8. Dyersburg 2-1 48 5

9. Camden 1-2 21 10