Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

Am I dreaming? Is that really YOU Susie? Last time I remember hearing from you, the "abominable snowman" Jeff Drake was still changing my oil at the Fairview Fastlube. I've missed you dear.

It's me GovMan, I came back from holiday.  I spent a couple of years in New Zealand.  They have some potential MHS recruits over there and I am trying to fly GQ first class over there to help bolster our legendary program.  You know like I always say, it's not about the X's and O's, but about the Jimmy's and Joe's.  There are a lot of Jimmy's and Joe's in New Zealand.  I actually went out with a couple and while they don't have anything on you and Stars, they are some worldly men.  Men who know their football too or I mean know their way around my grid iron, if you know what I mean!

I just hope I can do my little part across the world to help keep the Rebel Nation running strong.  It still appears in my absence that the director of football officiating, (my former boyfriend, Brett's daddy) can keep the Red Rebels in the close games and pull them through in the end!  That certainly didn't look like holding to a lot of Tornado fans...but please don't doubt the judgment of the MHS grads who currently officiate in MHS football games.  It is ALL part of the plan to keep the Rebel Nation strong!

I have missed you GovMan!  Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

It's me GovMan, I came back from holiday.  I spent a couple of years in New Zealand.  They have some potential MHS recruits over there and I am trying to fly GQ first class over there to help bolster our legendary program.  You know like I always say, it's not about the X's and O's, but about the Jimmy's and Joe's.  There are a lot of Jimmy's and Joe's in New Zealand.  I actually went out with a couple and while they don't have anything on you and Stars, they are some worldly men.  Men who know their football too or I mean know their way around my grid iron, if you know what I mean!

I just hope I can do my little part across the world to help keep the Rebel Nation running strong.  It still appears in my absence that the director of football officiating, (my former boyfriend, Brett's daddy) can keep the Red Rebels in the close games and pull them through in the end!  That certainly didn't look like holding to a lot of Tornado fans...but please don't doubt the judgment of the MHS grads who currently officiate in MHS football games.  It is ALL part of the plan to keep the Rebel Nation strong!

I have missed you GovMan!  Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

So, some "thunder from down under" huh?  I thought Bill Duncan, up at Heritage, was the only local coach with an international pipeline.  And speaking of the Coulters, didn't you use to spend a little time cruising Sandy Springs park with Brett back in the day?   -_-