District 8AA 2015-2016

8AAwatcher

I am not denying it's hard to judge a 15/16 year old. I am just making light of the fact that everyone on here is also judging him saying he is a "stud" "all-state player" to quote a few when clearly he isn't. If I recall he didn't make district 1st team last year and I am not even sure he made all tournament in the region/district tournament in A. I never once said he couldn't/wouldn't ever make a good player as he is decent but far from a all state player as I have seen people say.

An all state player at 6'8 would be destroying people especially at the A/AA level. Clearly he struggled last year and he hasn't averaged or had a 20 point game this year if I'm not mistaken. I would like to see his rebound stats because I would almost guarantee they are not at the level they should be with him being 6'8.

clearly he is nt dominating yet. I remember the 6'10 kid from Smith Co is the 90's. Wasnt very good his freshman and soph seasons. Jr year was decent and was a pretty good as a sr. Got a full ride to UT. You cant teach talent, you also cant teach size. This kid has half of the formula, just needs to work hard on developing the other.

Scott Moore is now the coach of the girls program at SC.

Let's look at the games for tonight... LA at Magnet, I like LA in this one. Magnet is much improved but will be hard to beat the wildcats. DeKalb at York. York should roll. Cannon at Smith. Smith should win but I think Cannon plays hard and can keep it close. Upperman plays Macon. If Macon plays zone, the Bees could light the scoreboard up. Macon's size could give the Bees problems. This would be the game to watch tonight IMO.

very surprised by the margin of victory in this one

Game was close most of the way. It wasn't until sometime in the 4th when Upperman actually sustained the lead. It was back and forth. #3 for them hit a half court shot at the halftime buzzer and he hit some more deep shots. Macon could not handle Endicott down low.