Trezvant beats Ensworth

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Ensworth is 1 and three this year not much of a team they must be really down I know their still better than 85 percent of tennessee programs but not the powerhouse they once were

I agree just saying Ensworth not the team they have been

Yeah thats for sure and who knows, they may have had some quality kids out. I'm sure you guys are just like us,you'll hang in there as long as you can and if someone comes along thats just flat out better, you'll go to work for next season. Respect all and fear none is the best approach, You guys do have a very quality team.

Just and FYI but Trezvant is only returning 3 starters from last years team that basically fumbled away the 4a title. Very impressive win for a small urban school that basically no one in the state (including myself) thought would win. I know Trez doesn't have that much representation on here so thought I'd chime in a lil bit. Trez has built a great program over the years and their coach takes pride in scheduling tough games against larger schools. Like the original poster on here said. Watch out 2a...

Haven no one is doubting Trezvant just Ensworth has lost three this year that's rare. Everyone knows Trezvant has one of the best running backs in the state

Have you seen who Ensworth has lost to? Trinity, out of Louisville, is one of the top teams in the nation. Baylor is 4-0 and one of the top 5 teams in Tennessee, and then Trezveant. Those are 3 losses to top teams. I knew the day Trezveant dropped down 2A in West Tn was in trouble. It's just like Mitchell in basketball. When they dropped down it was over for 1A in basketball. They haven't lost a game in two years to a Single A team. Doesn't matter how many starters they lose, they RELOAD. Trezveant is the same way. It's really hard to say how good they are right now but I would not want to play them in semis because those young players will have had 13 games to get experience.