Oak Ridge @ Sevier County

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Oak Ridge
    • Sevier County

Jeez guys this is a football board let's talk about football. Not what some kid said or who you think somebody is. All you do is make Oak Ridge fans look stupid to the rest of the people on here. I like to think Oak Ridge is a Class Act but some of you sure don't act like it. 

Good luck to the Cats tomorrow everyone play with "Pride" and nobody gets hurt. 

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Once again Bounder makes more sense than anybody else. This should be a great game. SCHS's O versus OR's D. The one two punch of the Wildcats QBs will eek out a win  RWR 27 Da Bears 26.

As an outsider looking in, I feel really bad for the true Oak Ridge fans that have at least a little bit of an idea about the game of football. I don't see how you guys put up with the idiot "fans" just looking to drag everything down. I don't think there has been an OR thread where someone isn't bashing someone and most likely for no reason necessary to post on here.

Jeez guys this is a football board let's talk about football. Not what some kid said or who you think somebody is. All you do is make Oak Ridge fans look stupid to the rest of the people on here. I like to think Oak Ridge is a Class Act but some of you sure don't act like it.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

You're right, Bounder. This is pretty silly. I'll stick to talking about football. With that being said, I'm pretty nervous about this game! We wanted a tougher schedule; we got it! Edited by froshpop

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

. Hey bounder, you stated that this thread makes Oak Ridge fans looks "stupid". I would suggest that you just take a moment to go over to the Maryville threads.just read up a page or two. Then come back, and tell us how stupid we are.