Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Success at UC on many levels, more importantly in academics. With 15% of this past year's graduating class scoring >30 on the ACT and the success of the magnet school, athletics small part of reason enrollment increased by 25 since last year. If you have a good product, you tend to attract people, especially on coach T.

My daughter said their bands usually good lots of success there

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

horse, to give you some ammo they were talking about this game 2 weeks ago, and both fans were talking about so go ahead and talk about it they cant hate on you for doing that or they being ignorant.

This thread wad started two weeks ago by The Reaper. We stopped posting because it was too early to talk about it. The point is that it was about THIS GAME. Not a game that hasn't even been decided who is gonna play in it. Now who is ignorant?

horse, to give you some ammo they were talking about this game 2 weeks ago, and both fans were talking about so go ahead and talk about it they cant hate on you for doing that or they being ignorant.

you know kermit if a Huntingdon fan mentions the Mustangs on any other thread they're arrogant.But if one of these posters come Huntingdons thread dogging out the Mustangs they're confident.

you know kermit if a Huntingdon fan mentions the Mustangs on any other thread they're arrogant.But if one of these posters come Huntingdons thread dogging out the Mustangs they're confident.

Horse I don't know if anyone else has mentioned the Tornadoes on a Huntingdon thread or not but I'm pretty sure it was not me. I believe all I have done is make my pick for a particular game and move on. I may have posted one or two things about a conversation that involved UC but I don't try to change subject matter. Arrogance confidence ignorance whatever you want to call it doesn't make it okay to make a thread about something other than what the thread is titled to be. At one point in time Butchie would have put a stop to things like that but I guess he has taken some time off. I wish him well. So now we are left to moderate ourselves. So take it how ever you want. I'm just saying follow the rules. That's all.

That's funny and even had me laughing. lol I"m not going to lie, Dresden has some fair weather fans and like to talk afterwards that's for sure. They are generally the ones that never really played the game to any success. There's a difference is "knowing" something and "thinking" something....I'm in the first " " category. Dresden is the only team in the Region who aren't afraid of UC.....and that scares UC more knowing they can't bully Dresden. That's what happens in life too.....hit a bully in the mouth and they have a tendency to sit down/shut up. Hoping for an injury free game for both teams, but UC's QB is fixing to get hit like he hasn't been all year.....and he probably already knows it coming.

..man you really are delusional. You actually made me laugh out loud at this post. See you in 2 weeks.

Horse I don't know if anyone else has mentioned the Tornadoes on a Huntingdon thread or not but I'm pretty sure it was not me. I believe all I have done is make my pick for a particular game and move on. I may have posted one or two things about a conversation that involved UC but I don't try to change subject matter. Arrogance confidence ignorance whatever you want to call it doesn't make it okay to make a thread about something other than what the thread is titled to be. At one point in time Butchie would have put a stop to things like that but I guess he has taken some time off. I wish him well. So now we are left to moderate ourselves. So take it how ever you want. I'm just saying follow the rules. That's all.

Quit crying didn't nobody on here changed subject.What rules have not been followed all talk has been about football. Butchie was the only one on here that never talked football or stayed on topic. But would delete and lock threads for no good reason. Find one post on here were i didn'mention one of the two teams. Edited by horse

This thread wad started two weeks ago by The Reaper. We stopped posting because it was too early to talk about it. The point is that it was about THIS GAME. Not a game that hasn't even been decided who is gonna play in it. Now who is ignorant?

I dont remember saying Union City, Dresden, or Huntingdon would def be in semifinals I think I have always said IF.  Still the thread was made 2 weeks ago and fans of both teams talked about it.  If you still hating on him you are being ignorant because horse has been talking mostly truth.  Horse dont say what people want to hear but I dont think I have ever heard him lie before.  Horse dont mind hurting feelings get over it.  Lots of Dresden fans bashing Huntingdon fans on here for no reason or might be because some of us come on here and mention there are other good teams in 1A.  Wayne County, Nashville Christian, and Huntingdon will be contenders in the playoffs too, but Dresden got a big head probably already bought a ticket to cookeville.

I will say this BigSwo, I dont recall anyone from union city bashing huntingdon all year on any thread, however some of the posters on your opponents team have.  They are not only team doing it either.  Some teams not even playing us bashing us on these threads too.  Wayne County is only one & current opponents not really bashing and more of ruffling feathers and that is ok.  I believe one dresden fan cussed us out in a trenton dresden thread ladst week after I picked Dresden.

I am confident all them posters being like that are arrogant.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

This is really not about a game, it's about THE GAME (of regular season of course). Everything has fallen into place for the showdown. How fitting it's going on in UC....home of the undisputed 2 time  defending state champs who are invincible (sarcasm thrown in) . Get the popcorn a poppin'....and get there early.

Edited and corrected for clarity. Thanks Kermy (it didn't flow very well on the 1st go around with this post)

Edited by TheReaper

This is really not about a game, it's about THE GAME (of regular season of course). Everything has fallen into place for the showdown. How fitting it's going on in UC....home of the undisputed 2 time invincible (sarcasm thrown in) defending state champs. Get the popcorn a poppin'....and get there early.

2 time invincible???????  BigSwo didnt Mckenzie beat you 2 seasons ago.  Now you fumbled 7 times if my memory serves me right you mightve beat yourselves as I say.  

Seriously I wonder how many fans will go to this one.

2 time invincible??????? BigSwo didnt Mckenzie beat you 2 seasons ago. Now you fumbled 7 times if my memory serves me right you mightve beat yourselves as I say.

Seriously I wonder how many fans will go to this one.

You are correct. We haven't lost since that game. It was 9 fumbles and we lost 6 of them.