Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Good to see everybody last night!! It was the game I figured it would be. A team that can run the ball consistently with a good defense will usually win! Dresden had chances but UC was just too much. Going to take a team that can out phisical UC to beat them. Not sure anyone can do that. Don't know anything about NCS or WC. Huntingdon might be able to but that's yet to be seen. UC isn't as dominant as last year but make no mistake they are the best team in the state until proven otherwise.

I still think ncs may be the sleeper team, they keeping out of the spotlight somehow.

Good to see everybody last night!! It was the game I figured it would be. A team that can run the ball consistently with a good defense will usually win! Dresden had chances but UC was just too much. Going to take a team that can out phisical UC to beat them. Not sure anyone can do that. Don't know anything about NCS or WC. Huntingdon might be able to but that's yet to be seen. UC isn't as dominant as last year but make no mistake they are the best team in the state until proven otherwise.

yso you back on the beech

No still freezing in TN.lol spent the day golfing in Carroll county today. Smells funny over there. Heading south Monday afternoon. Let me know if next weeks game is televised so I can watch it in the warmth.

its probably that smell that comes out uc.it takes a couple days before wears off haven't heard anything about being televised

Swo, I was at the game last night and wish my lions would have given the tornadoes a better game. I am not going to get on here and blame our loss on open enrollment. I will not take away from those kids and coaches at UC who have worked so hard to build a great program. I can only hope if we meet again that our coaches and kids have a better game plan than last night because I know we are better offensively than we showed. In saying that, I believe UC is better defensively than I thought. I wish UC the best the rest of the season because they deserve everything that they get.

lion support a little naive lol, but the world needs more glass 1/2 full type people.

Alright Reaper you started this thread one month before this game. You were cocky and touted yourself as The Genius. You can run out of here 5 minutes after you were proven wrong if you want to but you will go from being called The Genius to being called The Coward. I'm calling you out just like you called out UC. You threw insults around at any and all who disagreed with you and set yourself up to be a blowhard. You even called out posters I have known on the T for years. Your own fan base. If you think that little showing you made last night is enough then you are nothing more than a coward. Let me say a huge thanks to you though for giving our boys some extra motivation. They all wanted to shut you up. Looks like they have.

To all my Dresden friends he had that coming. My apologies to you.

I haven't ran anywhere, but I haven't been on CoachT since early morning. I know of two things last night.....UC is who UC is and Dresden didn't play like Dresden typically plays. Not taking anything away from UC...those kids have played behind some great teams and have stepped up. There aren't as talented as the previous group, but were plenty good last night to continue your streak. Run out??? If Dresden would've won the game, I wouldn't have come back on here to show UC up. I'd be thinking, they'll be hungrier the next time around. UC shut me up and I understand when a defeat occurs. If this almighty team needs CoachT talk to get motivated, then you guys will have problems down the road. I don't post to be liked, I post based on facts. I've made the post-game (loss) comments last night on my observations of the game. Hopefully in Round 3, we'll be back on here talking some more. I'll be back with you in the playoffs and "if" I have the opportunity to have the last word.....I won't be on here "acting" like you'd anticipate me to act. Good luck to UC (not that this team needs any) and maybe UC and Dresden will do it again in a few weeks.

With all due respect to the big boys and the simple-minded ones as well,

The Genius

Edited by TheReaper