5A - can anyone stop Indy ?

does the jealousy ever get old

Jealousy? Far from it -

Does the truth of you avoiding top teams ever get old ?

Sure walk thru the cupcake schedule like always , make your excuses why you won't play an MBA or out of state powerhouse

Yup your right I'm jealous because of your team being a coward and I can't see how Tn teams match up versus a KY or OH team

Let alone in state private school .....

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy? Far from it -

Sure walk thru the cupcake schedule like always , make your excuses why you won't play an MBA or out of state powerhouse

Yup your right I'm jealous because of your team being a coward and I can't see how Tn teams match up versus a KY or OH team

He's not a Maryville fan.

He's not a Maryville fan.

Look I respect the program and GQ tremendously I mean look at what they have done ....

To me a football fan I want to see them play the best , is that not what we crave ?

It's routine , it's boring watching them go thru the regular season ( minus Alcoa game )

Now they have playoff games against a zero or one team opponent ?

Heck only time they face a challenge is semi or title game ...

Would it be fun to see them play a BA, MBA , Ensworth or a Kentucky powerhouse ?

The usual suspects of MHS on here will cry and say why should we , we won't make money , why subject the team for a day or overnight travel ?

All excuses ...

Now back to the thread and will hold onto my predictions till Thursday

Look I respect the program and GQ tremendously I mean look at what they have done ....

To me a football fan I want to see them play the best , is that not what we crave ?

It's routine , it's boring watching them go thru the regular season ( minus Alcoa game )

Now they have playoff games against a zero or one team opponent ?

Heck only time they face a challenge is semi or title game ...

Would it be fun to see them play a BA, MBA , Ensworth or a Kentucky powerhouse ?

The usual suspects of MHS on here will cry and say why should we , we won't make money , why subject the team for a day or overnight travel ?

All excuses ...

Now back to the thread and will hold onto my predictions till Thursday

What is "a zero or one team opponent"?

Jealousy? Far from it -

And how many state championship's come out of the knoxville area...WOW!!!  just WoW!!  :roflol: