Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

There is no argument? I fail to see how one week in one year is a convincing argument. You'll never convince anyone here that Region 2 in the toughest.

Oh I'm quite sure no one could ever convince YOU. But this year we all finally went head to head, first round of the playoffs. Region 2 won six games, Region 1 won two games.

What else is there to debate? Seems pretty cut & dry.

And I did say THIS YEAR....

Edited by THE SQUAD

Easy killer. One game at a time.

This rite hear.....Coovul weal come two Mairvul wif a 2000 yd runnur and a big ole 6'4" 220 lb. WR/Saiftee thaits goin' two Ole Miss.....Add all thait twogethur and tham bein' "10 times" bettur thain Warrun Cowntee.....Welp eye thaink tha 66.5 pt. favritt thait eye've enstalled tha Cavs mite knott be enuff..... :huh:

Since 2009, RuCo fans (and coaches) make excuses about how they haven't able to get the job done. The excuses have run the gamut from saying Maryville played in a lower class to Maryville plays in a weak region to RuCo teams beat each other up to RuCo QB's are never healthy.

Consider this: In a 3 year stretch, Maryville just beat the most talented teams in Siegel, Blackman and Oakland collective history. IMO, there isn't a team Region 2 (Oakland included) that is as good as those 3. Furthermore, I'm gonna give Maryville the benefit of the doubt until a team on the east side of the bracket can actually beat them

I'm Oakland born and raised, but if Oakland is fortunate enough to make it to the semis I won't be picking them to win because I think Maryville is better by a couple of scores

Good post. Sooner or later the cycle will adjust, middle Tennessee will rule and the blarney on coacht will endure. GO REBELS!

Edited by plumb69

What's debatable, that we play in the toughest region in the state? Or that we should be big game ready?

Maryville may well be the best team in the state again, but after last night there's no argument which is the toughest region top to bottom. At least this year.

Then call the TSSAA and see if they'll give you a blue ribbon so you'll pipe down. We don't care, sure hasn't limited the gold footballs in our trophy case.

This rite hear.....Coovul weal come two Mairvul wif a 2000 yd runnur and a big ole 6'4" 220 lb. WR/Saiftee thaits goin' two Ole Miss.....Add all thait twogethur and tham bein' "10 times" bettur thain Warrun Cowntee.....Welp eye thaink tha 66.5 pt. favritt thait eye've enstalled tha Cavs mite knott be enuff..... :huh:

This may be a bad matchup for murvil this week. Sounds like we may need our "A Team" officials this week.

No one in the state besides Cookeville's players, coaches, and fans think Cookeville has a chance to win this game so stop playing like Maryville is the underdog here. They clearly are not.

There is no argument? I fail to see how one week in one year is a convincing argument. You'll never convince anyone here that Region 2 in the toughest.

I guess you could argue that Region 3 is tougher than Region 2 since they went 6 of 8 against region 4 in the playoffs. But THIS YEAR regions 2 & 3 were better than 1 & 4 as proved by head to head match ups in the first round of the playoffs. Not much to argue when you have head to head matchups. But just because a region is better from top to bottom doesn't mean the best team in region 1 or 4 wouldn't also be the best team in region 2 or 3.