Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Yes, the lack of SLANDER keeps me at bay, but the FACT that a 5-5 ball club thinks they will come to the 38116 and keep it close is comical. If MJ scores over 14 points I'd be surprised.

Read my Signature

Also we are 6-5..... By the way just in case you forgot Whitehaven lost to Arlington who just so happens to be 6-5, you also had a two point victory over a 4-7 Florence team. I bet you thought I would let track back and expose you ;) sorry for the rest of Whitehaven fans which just so happen to be very modest and level headed people.

Also we are 6-5..... By the way just in case you forgot Whitehaven lost to Arlington who just so happens to be 6-5, you also had a two point victory over a 4-7 Florence team. I bet you thought I would let track back and expose you ;) sorry for the rest of Whitehaven fans which just so happen to be very modest and level headed people.

Dude, you were asking for bhs, and now you got him....lol...in full affect!!!!! If our defense put points on the board it could get out of hand but we run alot its gone be close. If yall cant contain our 2 fast backs then it could get out of hand in the second half. ...

We struggle against the speed, honestly we are a bunch of average speed white boy's. We might need some project pat pre-game music to hype us up.

We struggle against the speed, honestly we are a bunch of average speed white boy's. We might need some project pat pre-game music to hype us up.

All the white boys I know that listen to project pat are pretty scary fellas; pants saggin, tattooed up cursing thugs if ya ask me. We don't take to kindly to all that hippity hop down here in the bluff. We'll have plenty Luke Bryant and Keith Urban blasting in the stadium for ya, something to simmer y'all boys down a lil bit. You won't hear a single 3-6 mafia, yo gotti, or project pat song, I pinky promise. Lol

Edited by Havengrad04

All the white boys I know that listen to project pat are pretty scary fellas; pants saggin, tattooed up cursing thugs if ya ask me. We don't take to kindly to all that hippity hop down here in the bluff. We'll have plenty Luke Bryant and Keith Urban blasting in the stadium for ya, something to simmer y'all boys down a lil bit. You won't here a single 3-6 mafia, yo gotti, or project pat song, I pinky promise. Lol

I heard Crunchy Black was playing the halftime show, is this correct?