CPA basketball interesting year ahead

Mothman26

Man that must have been tough kbrks.  :)

Not at all.  I don't get it why would it be?  Oh that's right, objectivity based on truth is a foreign concept to those like you, but it is not to everyone.  I can give credit, where credit it is due.  Some times it is deserved, some times it is not, this is one of those times it is, when other times it hasn't, pretty simple actually.

Not at all.  I don't get it why would it be?  Oh that's right, objectivity based on truth is a foreign concept to those like you, but it is not to everyone.  I can give credit, where credit it is due.  Some times it is deserved, some times it is not, this is one of those times it is, when other times it hasn't, pretty simple actually.

Sorry...."coach". I forgot how fair and balanced your input has been over the years.

Ken, good post. I give you credit for an honest evaluation.

Like them or not they have always been honest.  The coaching profession and values HS athletics is designed to promote is too important for me to have ever made this about petty jealousies, grudges or bitterness as some like to think.  Too bad due to the actions of the past, many, including myself will never be able to respect the program, but no problem in giving credit to the coaching and play of this year's team.

Sorry...."coach". I forgot how fair and balanced your input has been over the years.

Exactly, took you long enough to get here, but apology accepted.  

• 1 month later...

PlayersCoach, as you have noticed nobody has said a negative word about them this year because he did it with home grown kids. Drew did a great job this year. The problem comes when he "imports" players or even whole teams from year to year.

Hopefully getting burned by the dirty side has opened everyone's eyes over there to how bad it makes them look to EVERYONE else.

PlayersCoach, as you have noticed nobody has said a negative word about them this year because he did it with home grown kids. Drew did a great job this year. The problem comes when he "imports" players or even whole teams from year to year.

Hopefully getting burned by the dirty side has opened everyone's eyes over there to how bad it makes them look to EVERYONE else.

+1