Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Did you ever feel tingling in your toes? It started today

I feel your pain also.1996 went under the knife have done really well but you are NEVER the same Hope you feel better as 91 says the Chiro will be your NEW BEST FRIEND it works!Take care TTP! Edited by orngnblk

I haven't seen anything on MC. Can't really critique them without first hand knowledge. I know Henderson was the fastest kid we saw last year, I'm sure he's only improved. Hampton is head and shoulders the best 2A team we played this season. They played as a team and I think that's where their strength lies. Such a crazy travel deal for MC, leaving a day early, hotel, strange walk thru today, etc. It will take a ton of focus from a bunch of HS kids to overcome that. It would take the same effort from ANY HS. Hampton at home should have a bearing. Same routine, etc. good luck to both teams. Enjoy it, 'cause it sucks not playing tonight...

Henderson has put on about 10-15 lbs from last season and is a step quicker. He isn't the fastest one on the team now though. The travel part is one thing that worries me. Routine is critical and we are way out of our norm.

It's going to be ok. Marion County has been building this team for two seasons.

I think it will be ok but it's still high school kids playing and the ball bounces funny. The Hampton kids remind me a lot of our team last year. They have a good chemistry and believe they can't lose. You can't coach that. I saw Coach Ross Tuesday night and he looked like he hadn't slept much lol. That wasn't good.

The big MC has,arrived. Let's gets this,started. Talked to my boy Walt focused and fired up as I have ever seen him. Got to take my boys from MC in a close,game

Tell Walt to be ready for that darn cannon, it'll put some skids in your drawers the first time it barks LOL.