Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

It's time to put this western foolishness to bed. Friday we pull the plug on your dreams. By the way Golden Tide sounds like the nickname of someone who wet the bed every day, but owned it ignorantly as a badge of honor.

By the by forget the private public garbage and answer this,where did you ship all these new seniors in from!? Or were they playing there last year!?ROLL TIDE!!!

Funny NCS went out and bought this team to play UC,I think us Trenton boys will just spank them trust fund havin academic scholarship with with a D public school gpa buttocks for ya!! By the by you beagles started with the ghetto b.s. so dont cry into your sweater vests when we hit back!!! Tell Muffy we want our bean pies! !!! ROLL TIDE DEFENDING 2 A STATE CHAMPS!!! HAHA YOU CANT SAY THAT!!!!! CHOKE EM AND SOAK EM! !!!

I hate to agree with the rkellys but speed is a factor and we have it all over the field we just have size to go with it. We don't just beat read option teams, we destroy read option teams. They've already claimed vict'ry though so I guess we'll pack it in and get ready for next season. lol

thats R Kelly get it right sister!!!Hope you enjoy the Golden Shower on the score board friday !!!

I dont get on here often. I am going to say 3 things.

1. The talk about NCS recruiting needs to be done. Good hard working families put their nose to the grindstone for these kids. Some of the kids do the same thing within the school. The recruiting talk is pathetic and classles. Grow up.

2. These seniors are going to be in their 4th semi-final in a row. Almost all of these seniors, mind you that almost the ENTIRE starting 22 for this team are seniors, has more experience than any team in 1A. Period. Point blank. The end.

3. They WILL NOT LOSE 4 IN A ROW. tie a bow to that and stick it in your turkey's. NCS by 3.

P.S. Good luck to both squads and congrats to peabody on another great season.

Edited by MrMan1721

I dont get on here often. I am going to say 3 things.

1. The talk about NCS recruiting needs to be done. Good hard working families put their nose to the grindstone for these kids. Some of the kids do the same thing within the school. The recruiting talk is pathetic and classles. Grow up.

2. These seniors are going to be in their 4th semi-final in a row. Almost all of these seniors, mind you that almost the ENTIRE starting 22 for this team are seniors, has more experience than any team in 1A. Period. Point blank. The end.

3. They WILL NOT LOSE 4 IN A ROW. tie a bow to that and stick it in your turkey's. NCS by 3.

P.S. Good luck to both squads and congrats to peabody on another great season.

HaHa time to fan the flames,all I repeat all privates offer scholarships to athletes!!!! It doesnt matter because PHS will be delivering a but spanking friday night lights time!!!!Watch Peabody vs Kipp if you wanna see a rainy game

Ncs it's easy to look good when you play against peewee league teams all year. You've had 2 challenges all year and you lost one of them. JP2 isn't as big as you made them out to be they only have like 465 students in their school. Food for thought I put JP2 against Trenton on cal preps. Cal preps had us by 2 touchdowns

That's the thing about our QB....  His instincts are nothing short of amazing.   He threw several passes and connected this past Friday that I don't necessarily think was the plan when the play started.  He will find a hole or a receiver.  Just when you think he's down, he either side steps and runs it in or throws a beautiful pass to gain major yardage.  That instinct is what sets him aside from average.  As far as NCS... You guys will think we're just talking big. No one understands us until you see us.  Then you will be believers. 

It happened last year when that playoff spark caught on, and this year that playoff spark seems even stronger!  I'd also like to think that our amazing Coach Woods from the previous couple of years is smiling as he hears about Peabody trudging along through the playoffs this year.  He's got to be proud of the Coaching this year as well!  They've done an amazing job.  

Last week the Eagles did a pretty good job with WC's QB who is a Mr Football finalist.  The Eagles forced him to throw 2 INT's with one for a pick 6.  Rice is probably one of the best QB's in the State in all Classifications.  If it wasn't for him WC would be a average team IMHO.  

After watching video of Peabody looks like NCS should match up well.  Not worried about the Quickness (using another word for SPEED) as NCS is pretty quick as well.   If NCS can cut their penalties in half they they should win with no problem.  If  the game gets sloppy it might be closer than many Eagles fans want.