Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

Here are some interesting numbers to ponder leading into Friday's game.

Overall record of teams played that they defeated

Trezevant 31-70    TCA  42-37

Overall record of teams played who were in the TN playoffs

Trezevant (6) 28-43    TCA  (7)  53-32

Overall record of teams played with winning records

Trezevant (3)  24-10   TCA (7)  57-25

# of wins vs. teams with winning records

Trezevant 2   TCA 5

# of wins vs Tn playoff teams

Trezevant 6  TCA 6

Here are some interesting numbers to ponder leading into Friday's game.

Overall record of teams played that they defeated

Trezevant 31-70 TCA 42-37

Overall record of teams played who were in the TN playoffs

Trezevant (6) 28-43 TCA (7) 53-32

Overall record of teams played with winning records

Trezevant (3) 24-10 TCA (7) 57-25

# of wins vs. teams with winning records

Trezevant 2 TCA 5

# of wins vs Tn playoff teams

Trezevant 6 TCA 6

Reitz, can you give the total number of players on each team, Trez & TCA that has over 500 yards receiving or rushing this year? This would give us an idea on how many potential play makers there are on each team.

Reitz, can you give the total number of players on each team, Trez & TCA that has over 500 yards receiving or rushing this year? This would give us an idea on how many potential play makers there are on each team.

TCA rushing  Goldsmith 3139  Long 363  Parker 321 Bonstetter 168  Horton 162 Harbin 91  TCA has 1105 yards from players not named Goldsmith. 

Trezevant rushing  Richardson 1745  Westbrook 357 Johnson 288  Malone 213  Trexevant has 858 yards out of players not named Richardson.  

TCA receiving  Parker 507  Pagoaga 282  Thomas 174

Trezevant Gatewood 495  Malone 137

Quarterbacks

TCA Goldsmith 51-89-1  13td 792 yard   Bonstetter 34-66-4 5td 319 yard

Trezevant Johnson 29-68-2 6td 668 yd  Malone 8-12-0 148 yard

Edited by ReitzFan

As a reminder, radio coverage of this game will be provided by Hippie Radio 105.3 in Jackson.  Join Dave McCulley and myself for The Countdown To Kickoff Pregame Show beginning at 6:30pm central time.  You can also listen online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com . 

We hope that all the listeners at the game,  and around Tennessee and beyond, enjoy our broadcast.

TCA rushing Goldsmith 3139 Long 363 Parker 321 Bonstetter 168 Horton 162 Harbin 91 TCA has 1105 yards from players not named Goldsmith.

Trezevant rushing Richardson 1745 Westbrook 357 Johnson 288 Malone 213 Trexevant has 858 yards out of players not named Richardson.

TCA receiving Parker 507 Pagoaga 282 Thomas 174

Trezevant Gatewood 495 Malone 137

Quarterbacks

TCA Goldsmith 51-89-1 13td 792 yard Bonstetter 34-66-4 5td 319 yard

Trezevant Johnson 29-68-2 6td 668 yd Malone 8-12-0 148 yard

Thanks Reitz! Interesting numbers!

We held the media off as long as possible. We have known since Sunday. I think you will be in for a big surprise tonight! He basically was out the last three quarters last week and we got it done. He did play during last three quarters but did not run the ball. I'm sure the naysayers will begin now. These boys are ready and have been preparing all week for this. What Reitz didn't show was all purpose yards. #5 for TCA has over 1500 All Purpose yards and number 4 has over 500. I think you will see the ball in #23's(tucker) hands as well. #33 is back after missing last two playoff games and he wil get some touches. Is this a challenge? Absolutely. It's sad for Goldsmith because he wanted to win a state championship and break the rushing record. He may not even be back for the end of basketball season. This team has been through more adversity than you can imagine but they are resilient and have come together as ONE. I stick to my comment that Adamsville is a much better overall team than Trez and I think we stil have a shot. I think anybody that takes a low shot at this team would be very classless. These boys deserve credit. We would not have gotten here without Goldsmith but we would not have gotten here without all 5 of the Senior playmakers. If we don't win, the Lion Nation is extremely proud of what they have accomplished! I stil believe we are going to surprise you and get it done! Yesterday's family practice with the boys really helped bond them even tighter. This is truly a special group of boys and parents and a special season! Edited by TCAIntense