Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

Absolutely NO SHAME losing to this powerhouse! Manassas must have really made them mad. Marion County........good luck. Richardson could easily run for 450 if they wanted him to. For all wondering about excuses, we WOULD NOT have beaten them with Goldsmith. Closer game? Yes. We would have scored twice on our long drives but it would not have been nearly enough. They have a lot of great athletes. If they get more disciplened they would be unreal. Should win 2A two years in a row.

Very, very proud of our TCA Lions! What a storybook season! It will be one to be remembered. Love the 6 Seniors and what they have accomplished! Two semis and hopefully a Mr Football. I think Richardson is a shoe in for Me Football next year.

You folks just can't believe how big and fast he is! He will be in the NFL for sure! Wow!

+1. Classy post

The TSSAA shoot themselves in the foot by having the State Championship games at Cookeville for football. Can we just all have it at one place like they did at MTSU a few years back? Memphis teams are traveling 4 hours to Cookeville for a football game while the people that live at Bristol/Kingsport only have to travel 2 hoursl.

MC just traveled 4 hours and packed the house. Different community, distance makes no difference.

Trezevant isn't dirty. They are an intense and aggressive black team. That makes them dirty to you bias folks. I'm tired of reading these veiled ,racist comments. The shade thrown from some of you good ole Tennessee folks is disgusting. I'm ready this morning. Bring the foolishness and I'm shutting it down.

Shut this down...you are a racist. You have a chip on your shoulder the size of a cinder block, and it's evident that at every opportunity you "play the card". There are many intense and aggressive teams in Tennessee...you labeled them black...no one else posted it...no one else implied it...not an issue to anyone but you.

To be from Whitehaven, yet choose BlackHavenSenator as your moniker speaks volumes about how you feel. Have a nice life...must be hard to be so bitter about a non issue. 

• Upvote 1

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Senator you have been shut down 2 of 3 great teams got shut down last night. Your pretty bias about Memphis teams yourself. Go back and read what you said about the dominate Ridgeway. Trezvant is a hoss no doubt

Your comment is the most ignorant thing posted on this board. This is why our youth of today are turning out the way they are. Perspective and priorities.

I dont think thay shows disrespect. Go to the sidelines and talk to the coach. That is the most ignorant thing in youth sports to tell the kids to take a knee when someone gets hurt. Thats an extra timeout to a coach......land of the offended

Edited by volsandtitans1

Trezevant isn't dirty. They are an intense and aggressive black team. That makes them dirty to you bias folks. I'm tired of reading these veiled ,racist comments. The shade thrown from some of you good ole Tennessee folks is disgusting. I'm ready this morning. Bring the foolishness and I'm shutting it down.

Take this stinking pile of excitement somewhere else.

Was at the game and talked to someone close to Richardson. He stats would be off the charts if he played much. He only played half of most games and did not even dress out in a few. 

Stats show he played in every game but the 11/6 playoff game against Oakhaven.  Had only one carry in last regular season game. Had significant carries in many games, but few in the blowout region games... Still a very special player who will play on network tv on Saturday afternoons assuming he does not get into trouble and grades are good.  Heard from  a Bears fan at a local restaurant after the game that he is a pretty good kid.  Hope he does well especially with all that God given talent he has.

It anything wrong with that do you know football and the respect of . See you look at the hood they come from and not the person. I know Memphis is know for it basketball but watch out football is getting better and it start next Saturday. Just like Melrose did it in the 90's

Go back through my content....many, many times I have defended Memphis kids and Memphis schools to those who have never been there for a game. I've been to several of those schools myself, and have never had a bad experience with anyone...not once. Don't be like Senator and lump everyone into one group, then be paranoid about "reading between the lines" of what is posted here. It's scary that he has influence over so many kids if he spreads the same racist rubbish among them as here.

This guy just played the race card. I have read every response on every trez thread and no one reffered to trez as a "black" team until you did. Irresponsible in this day and time.

Edited by 9oldschool5