Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

This will be a dogfight for sure. Marshall Co needs to watch the Mays kid closely. He can get very aggressive and throws lots of punches, literally. He holds alot and is a big slow body and not what I expected with all the hype around him. I saw him get trucked several times against Greeneville. He also loves to taunt the fans on the opposing side. He is young and will mature hopefully as his high school playing progresses. Ofcourse UT will either make him what they want or cut him loose so time will tell. They say his dad is the same way so I guess he gets it honestly. Rodgers was impressive when he got his hands on the ball for sure but again not what I expected. Wood, Rowen, and Kuershchen were the unsung heros of that game. They did great and won the football game for KC.

What do you expect from a school that hired a head coach who had just gotten a DUI the year before in Murfreesboro? A shining light in a dark world, huh!?

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go TIGERS lets go show them just how "average " we can be and deliver some of those "above average " hits!! We got this MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERS!! I believe in you boys I know how hard your work ethic is and how much this town believes in you!! It all just reminds me of 1984 when nobody gave us a chance back then and we went and proved them all wrong. Just ask Coach Pickle he was on that State Championship Team!! #leaveamark

#feelslike1984tome ....GO TIGERS!! WE BELIEVE!!

The discussion is suppose to be about football, it went south real fast with all the negative talk about high school kids and coaches, but then again everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion. To the Marshall County fans good luck on Friday night and I'm truly looking forward to a very good, competitive game. Like I said earlier I know very little about the Tigers but to get this far you have to be a very talented team so I'm sure both schools will play extremely hard and give everything they have. Hopefully the kids will display better sportsmanship then what's being said on the T. When my daughter was playing basketball in high school their team bus had an accident going to regionals and some girls were injured coming from experience that's a call no parent ever wants. So I hope you guys have a very safe trip into K-Town.

Edited by QSouth89

The discussion is suppose to be about football, it went south real fast with all the negative talk about high school kids and coaches, but then again everyone is entitled to voice their own opinion. To the Marshall County fans good luck on Friday night and I'm truly looking forward to a very good, competitive game. Like I said earlier I know very little about the Tigers but to get this far you have to be a very talented team so I'm sure both schools will play extremely hard and give everything they have. Hopefully the kids will display better sportsmanship then what's being said on the T. When my daughter was playing basketball in high school their team bus had an accident going to regionals and some girls were injured coming from experience that's a call no parent ever wants. So I hope you guys have a very safe trip into K-Town.

well said!

Appreciate it, agree a lot with what you have posted.

Hey goodoleboy I heard today that we have an average offensive line and maybe it's even below average.

I must say from first hand knowledge that a particular defensive lineman from a well above average defensive line I happen to know when asked about this, said "far, far from below average and well above average to best we saw this year". For what it's worth.