South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you we thought you was long gone. You, TTP, and little rikki went subterranean when the SOS left. Griders body guard is real big. You think im joking but im not.

I was busy helping Coach Ross pack and dig those jars of money up out of the back yard. Had to do it at night. That Mathis mans bodyguard is real real big.

Let me ask you a question. Have you Jasperlites took the SOS off the tithing list yet? Does this Mathis man mind being told no? I garuntee you them stud manuals aint lost. That Mathis man does not no all of Griders new secrets. You think im joking but im not.

1) Yes, he's off the list.. but.. we have a new SOS in town!

2) FYI..He only likes the word NO when used in a sentence such as this.. I NO we will whip the kin a gain this year!

3) He said the stud manuals aren't lost we just have control of them right now..

4) Uh yes, Mathis does NO all your quitter mans secrets.. He got those secrets passed down to him from that other quitter man from our school..

5) I do not think you are joking.. do you think I'm joking?

6) I will go ahead and put this out there.. just like in 98 MC will be an underdog against SP in 2017, but I wouldn't count on them loosing in a blow out! As a matter of fact I expect that the game will be won in quarter #4 either way..They may loose, but it will definitely be a close game.

I would only see a blowout coming a few more years down the road. Even then it will only last maybe two years. I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think some of the all American everything kids will stay together.. I'm already hearing of some parental Chattanooga interest.. Just saying..

2) FYI..He only likes the word NO when used in a sentence such as this.. I NO we will whip the kin a gain this year!

3) He said the stud manuals aren't lost we just have control of them right now..

4) Uh yes, Mathis does NO all your quitter mans secrets.. He got those secrets passed down to him from that other quitter man from our school..

6) I will go ahead and put this out there.. just like in 98 MC will be an underdog against SP in 2017, but I wouldn't count on them loosing in a blow out! As a matter of fact I expect that the game will be won in quarter #4 either way..They may loose, but it will definitely be a close game.

I would only see a blowout coming a few more years down the road. Even then it will only last maybe two years. I hate to burst your bubble but I don't think some of the all American everything kids will stay together.. I'm already hearing of some parental Chattanooga interest.. Just saying..

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. The SOS has already been coaching at more schools in the past two years than Grider has since he was a coach for that Wilson man. The SOS has had five jobs in five years. He is selling that durn snake oil to that Potter man now. I hope that Mathis man can handle the word No better than the SOS could. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. The SOS has already been coaching at more schools in the past two years than Grider has since he was a coach for that Wilson man. The SOS has had five jobs in five years. He is selling that durn snake oil to that Potter man now. I hope that Mathis man can handle the word No better than the SOS could. You think im joking but im not.

Roy......, Old Pirate is jest wondering......? How do them Jasperlites feel about the SOS now? LOPAO.....theys a HEEP of real slow learners round the jail house. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither. BTW, that Potter man best invest in several pair of shark suit undies. The SOS aka Slick Ricky Edited by OLD PIRATE

MC returns 9 on defense and around 8 or 9 on offense. SP will be the underdog for a few years. MC should run the table the coming season.