Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Very disappointed in you. Marion County isnt as good without Walters. Give the kid his due. He makes you so much better in a hurry. The ability he has helped offset losing Zemen.

+++++, LL is always full of mess, safe bet his health problem ain't his back atall, he gots to have a spastic colon or a bowel obstruction causing them Lying Lips to spew so much mess. Diagnosis is a possible colostomy ! The youngons are the heroes, OP says give the players their earned praise.

Hahaha..well...Heck!

He plays better wearing #1 then LOL

Lol I have thought the same thing. He is a game changer for sure. I believe when he got hurt against Boyd there was a chance he might not play again. I think it lit a fire in him when he got the second chance. The rb we had that graduated last year wore #1 and there is something special about that number. Walt has carried that on. He is a beast for sure. Edited by PurplePower68

Lol I have thought the same thing. He is a game changer for sure. I believe when he got hurt against Boyd there was a chance he might not play again. I think it lit a fire in him when he got the second chance. The rb we had that graduated last year wore #1 and there is something special about that number. Walt has carried that on. He is a beast for sure.

I know who needs to wear number 1 next season for Marion, but he will get to wear it for awhile.

I see alot of bashing of Trezevant on here for no apparent reason besides them having a chance to finally win a Gold Ball. This Trezevant team HAS NOT ran from Alcoa in previous years as stated by several people on several post. To be honest 98% of the people involved in making decisions on what classification to play in has even heard of Alcoa. I promise you that there were no discussions of Alcoa when the choice was made to move down to 2A. Trezevant's enrollment has plummeted with the options of perceived better schools in the community. My children at one point in time were zoned to Trezevant and I transferred them to Kipp Academy, even though I graduated from Trezevant. The dynamics of our school system is the reason for declining enrollment in football. Now back to football, this team is the first team that actually has a chance to bring the gold ball home. Have you heard of the saying in sports of "just being happy to be there" that was the feeling the last two times we traveled to Cookeville. We were still a 2A team playing in 4A. The boys were beaten by a better team in Greenville and we know what shame ensued afterwards. We were totally outmatched and outclassed on and off the field. Last year still with 2A enrollment and an entirely different team and mindset these boys navigated their way through a tough 4A classification and made it back to the Championship. Now this team was not outmatched nor outclassed on or off the field but yet they had way to many miscues and they lost to a great team, close. This year we are playing in 2A with 2A enrollment and we Are Not just happy to be here this time we are actually coming to bring one home. There is know disrespect to no other teams because everyone still playing now has to be a good team. TCA played their hearts out and gave 100% but so did Trezevant. I know Goldsmith was hurt and he probably could have helped sustain a couple of drives. We know how it feels to have injuries I've never seen it stated on here that when Trezevant played Greenville they didnt have their top back for that game nor have I seen it mentioned that last year Richardson was not Trezevant's best back. It was Jamal Jones who got injured against Crockett County in the semis and was not at 100% in Cookeville creating the coming out party of Richardson to the state. I want to see a good game on Saturday and I want Trezevant to win!!!!

now little Willie I guarantee you no one from MC has mentioned a thing about this mess about classifications. I can tell you that the universalhardthrob did come on here talking about how MC should just go ahead and give the gold ball to P-High though! I guarantee you I've seen enough of those MC boys to know that Richardson may have 200 yards rushing but he will earn every inch of it. Edited by Astimeexpires01

+++++, LL is always full of mess, safe bet his health problem ain't his back atall, he gots to have a spastic colon or a bowel obstruction causing them Lying Lips to spew so much mess. Diagnosis is a possible colostomy ! The youngons are the heroes, OP says give the players their earned praise.

Old pirate I garuntee you lying lips might have pulled a durn muscle from straining so hard. I garuntee you he aint the only Jasperlite with bowel problems. I went in that durn CVS a few weeks ago to get a suppository and their wasnt a durn one on the shelf. I had to send Wendy to Monteagle. You think im joking but im not.

Old pirate I garuntee you lying lips might have pulled a durn muscle from straining so hard. I garuntee you he aint the only Jasperlite with bowel problems. I went in that durn CVS a few weeks ago to get a suppository and their wasnt a durn one on the shelf. I had to send Wendy to Monteagle. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this??? Do those people at the drug store in pitchburg know you're sneaking up to jasper to trade? Next time you're in town ride by that Ross mans field and look at that CVS sign. We are gonna get your tithes one way or the other. I aint jokin either.

now little Willie I guarantee you no one from MC has mentioned a thing about this mess about classifications. I can tell you that the universalhardthrob did come on here talking about how MC should just go ahead and give the gold ball to P-High though! I guarantee you I've seen enough of those MC boys to know that Richardson may have 200 yards rushing but he will earn every inch of it.

These boys are used to earning everything they get. He had 200 by the half last Friday

• Upvote 1