Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Congrats to the Marion County Warriors on another exceptional season and one of the most exciting state games ever. Was very happy to see Kirkendoll get the Defensive MVP award. On behalf of every fan we would like to thank Coach Ross and all of his supporting staff for all the hard work. It is really appreciated. Thanks to all the Seniors on this team, for their service to this program and best of luck in the future with whatever road you choose to follow. Already looking forward to another year of Warrior football. See you in August!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, this thread has more than taken an unpleasant turn that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual game that was played on Saturday.  I regret if any comment I may have made could have contributed to this.

While I am all for healthy debate and even some rather harsh disagreements, the tones in this thread by certain posters have really gone over the line in my opinion.  

I will close my participation in this tread with this........Trezevant is the 2015 2A state champions and the players earned it.  I hope the players enjoy this experience but please remember one thing......you are no longer the hunter, you are the hunted.  It is much easier to climb the mountain than to stay on top of it.  

Folks, this thread has more than taken an unpleasant turn that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual game that was played on Saturday. I regret if any comment I may have made could have contributed to this.

While I am all for healthy debate and even some rather harsh disagreements, the tones in this thread by certain posters have really gone over the line in my opinion.

I will close my participation in this tread with this........Trezevant is the 2015 2A state champions and the players earned it. I hope the players enjoy this experience but please remember one thing......you are no longer the hunter, you are the hunted. It is much easier to climb the mountain than to stay on top of it.

Well, bye Felicia!!

PurplePower68 there was no comparison in my mind between Cordarrian Richardson and LeRoy Thonpson from Austin East in the 80's. What did you think? LeRoy was really good, but Richardson is a freak.

Richardson was a monster. A back like him doesn't come around very often especially in 2A. Thompson was a man among boys as well. Been many years ago since I saw Leroy play but his career says a lot about him. I hope this kid can go on to the next level as well.