3A BlueCross Bowl: CPA vs. Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

You have been given facts that you refuse to accept. Alcoa is a 2A school playing up in 3A and schedules the top 6A team in the state every year. Those are facts!

600 x 1.8 is 1080, which is not 2a, 3a, or 4a, instead it's 5a. I happen to know that kohls is having a sale on men's pants, maybe you could encourage coach Rankin to buy a pair.

600 x 1.8 is 1080, which is not 2a, 3a, or 4a, instead it's 5a. I happen to know that kohls is having a sale on men's pants, maybe you could encourage coach Rankin to buy a pair.

Still waiting on facts when it comes to Alcoa, for whom the multiplier does not apply. if it did, Alcoa would comply. Just another hater...bye Felicia!

CPA got taken to the woodshed or shelter. Great team and great victory. Do ya'll lose many for graduation? 13 was outstanding and was nice to see GR discover the forward pass!

Good to meet all the "goonies", bunch of average looking guys. Not a knuckle-dragger among them. Enjoyed our meeting and thanks.

Like CAK, I have gained a lot of respect for CPA. Two great programs! Goons going to have to find another team to hate. Ha.

Centennial would get slaughtered I'm speaking for the good of the league

Look I don't have a dog in this fight. I am a neutral third party here. But when you blast Alcoa for where they play and they schedule and compete with Maryville on a yearly basis and you admit your own team would get slaughtered you sound like a hater. It does not sound like you are saying it for the good of the league. Being new and you immediately start hurling insults people are going to call you out. These teenagers just won the state championship. Why not give them praise instead of this mess??

Look I don't have a dog in this fight. I am a neutral third party here. But when you blast Alcoa for where they play and they schedule and compete with Maryville on a yearly basis and you admit your own team would get slaughtered you sound like a hater. It does not sound like you are saying it for the good of the league. Being new and you immediately start hurling insults people are going to call you out. These teenagers just won the state championship. Why not give them praise instead of this mess??

I respect that I'll calm down