Pearl-Cohn vs Knoxville Catholic Class 4A State Title Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the parent do? I think the poor behavior has certainly been exaggerated. The students as a rule are vocal but normally within reason.

She was mad at the student section because they were standing up. She asked security to have them sit but he told her that this a Highschool football game and will not make students sit. She was upset so every time her team scored she went down about 2 rows and taunted them.

She was mad at the student section because they were standing up. She asked security to have them sit but he told her that this a Highschool football game and will not make students sit. She was upset so every time her team scored she went down about 2 rows and taunted them.

That's ridiculous because our students stand for most of the game too. I'm sorry and apologize for her behavior. I really didn't buy the story of our kids cussing out Marshall County fans walking into the stadium.

Don't know about y'all but if somebody spit on me I would probably still be sitting in Knox county. Just sayin. Don't care how old they were. Flat out disrespectful.

Can't argue that point. A person can say what they want about me but don't touch me, don't talk to my kids and heaven help them if someone spits on me.