CRB leaving CAK

QSouth89

Since no one else has chimed in, other than with jokes, I'll respond. I haven't heard anything about a mystery late candidate from Texas, but my sense is the GA candidate (he's currently a DC rather than an OC as was mentioned previously on this thread, and does have some HC experience) is close to being hired. His recent experience has been at schools that give athletic scholarships and I suspect he's trying to get some commitment from the school as to its intentions regarding that subject in the likely inevitable move to Division II. But, as Slaughter has pointed out, I'm just a dad, so it's just my two cents' worth.

To be honest with you some of the wise cracks are to step on a few toes of decision makers and get you guys a new coach and not keep the young men and their families waiting and wondering forever. I do hate it very badly that Bradley left the program but this needs to be resolved very soon.

Agreed. It would have been nice to have a coach a couple of weeks ago. I can tell you from first hand experience that the boys are quite anxious about the time it's taken and still no coach.  Hopefully we're close.

To be honest with you some of the wise cracks are to step on a few toes of decision makers and get you guys a new coach and not keep the young men and their families waiting and wondering forever. I do hate it very badly that Bradley left the program but this needs to be resolved very soon.

Agreed. It would have been nice to have a coach a couple of weeks ago. I can tell you from first hand experience that the boys are quite anxious about the time it's taken and still no coach.  Hopefully we're close.

At least you've got a good strength coach on staff. That's the most important thing right now for improvement....other than finding a coach. 

Congrats to new coach Trevor Mozingo! He is the strength coach and defensive coordinator at Mount Paran in Kennesaw, GA. The players will be a lot tougher under him than the previous coach, which will be a welcomed change for many.

Not saying you are either right or wrong, but I am pretty sure that his name is Travis Monzingo, and not Trevor.