Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

Point taken about the 2 sides of a story. Actually got my opinion from a couple fellas that were there. But true enough there are 2 sides but according to them didn't a couple SC kids get tossed out of scrimmage? You are right that would be more on Martin than Scharsch. I can tell you for a fact that when he was here he didn't run a tight ship. The first year under Turchetta was spent cleaning up a mess that he left. Kids were running crazy as well as a couple coaches in my opinion. Poorly ran weight program, etc. And yes it is true that he nor Turchetta had very much support mainly because too many parents are involved. Anyway I hope Riverdale finds a good coach that their fan base can rally around. Interesting how many positions that have come open.

as far as 2 kids getting tossed what really happened was kids got into a scuffle. Pushing and mouthing so hey were sent to sideline to cool off and let coaches calm them. They were allowed back into the scrimmage. Seen lots of scrimmages and believe me seen alot worse with fights etc. Than was on display that day. Again there was trash talking and things happening from both sides no cheap shots I remember just a couple tempers flare g from a week a fall camp from both teams. Don't think Page or their coaches lack discipline because of it nor the Creek.

Why cause I wouldn't hire a coach that's had 2 winning seasons out of 10? And hasn't won more than 4 games in the other 8. You'd be hard pressed to find one that will. Unless they care nothing about the program or the kids involved. Why does it sound like you're taking all of this personally like you are the man himself?

Sounds like they are 1 and the same person!

Why cause I wouldn't hire a coach that's had 2 winning seasons out of 10? And hasn't won more than 4 games in the other 8. You'd be hard pressed to find one that will. Unless they care nothing about the program or the kids involved. Why does it sound like you're taking all of this personally like you are the man himself?

Everybody knows my name on here and it's not runthedangballcoach .... He is just someone I have known a long time.

I don't have to defend anything I did at any of my jobs. I worked super hard for all kids involved. They know that and that is the only thing that matters. Some times that gets lost in all of this jabber.

Good luck to whoever they choose at Riverdale.

L.O.D your #1 on this list is hilarious! I hope you get your wish. You'd be on your knees begging Coach A back!

It would not be as bad as we have had for the last 10 years. At least he knows how to teach PASS and RUN blocking. Don't judge him by the Franklin County time. There he had lots of interference and NO support from the administration. He was good enough that Rankin did not want to face him or Ron Crawford. Rankin kept Crawford from getting Blackman and Britton from getting Siegel when they both opened. Crawford fooled him and went to Williamson County and came back and BEAT Rankin his first year there in the game for the Gold Ball.

Enough of the speculation. What is it going to take to get Coach Q? While we are at it.....we need a new recruiting and garbage service also.

BTW exactly who is the English assignment.......Tab Vowel.....Noun......whatever.

Edited by Lost Old Dad

It would not be as bad as we have had for the last 10 years. At least he knows how to teach PASS and RUN blocking. Don't judge him by the Franklin County time. There he had lots of interference and NO support from the administration. He was good enough that Rankin did not want to face him or Ron Crawford. Rankin kept Crawford from getting Blackman and Britton from getting Siegel when they both opened. Crawford fooled him and went to Williamson County and came back and BEAT Rankin his first year there in the game for the Gold Ball.

Enough of the speculation. What is it going to take to get Coach Q? While we are at it.....we need a new recruiting and garbage service also.

BTW exactly who is the English assignment.......Tab Vowel.....Noun......whatever.

He is a very good coach that used to be the head guy at Jackson Northside.