Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

That would be interesting. I would be uneasy with him taking over but doesn't mean that he couldn't do it. Has he ever been around a successful program that was doing the right things and was headed in the right direction?

Who is Pemberton? Where is he now?

Like someone said earlier he is the head coach at Rhea Co. He runs a foot to foot wing t offense. On defense he runs a 50 or 3-4 whatever you want to call it. He has had success everywhere he has been. He won a state title at Knox Catholic where he also coached Harrison Smith who started at ND and a first round draft pick for the Vikings. He took over a 2-8 program at Rhea Co and went to the Quarterfinals his first year and been to the semifinals the last two I believe. I do know he almost beat West the year they won the title.

Like someone said earlier he is the head coach at Rhea Co. He runs a foot to foot wing t offense. On defense he runs a 50 or 3-4 whatever you want to call it. He has had success everywhere he has been. He won a state title at Knox Catholic where he also coached Harrison Smith who started at ND and a first round draft pick for the Vikings. He took over a 2-8 program at Rhea Co and went to the Quarterfinals his first year and been to the semifinals the last two I believe. I do know he almost beat West the year they won the title.

LOVELY yet another NO PASS offense genius.

LOAD up the box folks because this train is going basically NO WHERE!

LOVELY yet another NO PASS offense genius.

LOAD up the box folks because this train is going basically NO WHERE!

Has he been hired? Seems like you guys wanted a change badly, blasted the former coach at every opportunity, and now are negative/critical of the possible new hire Pemberton.

Shouldnt you just support the new coach and give him a chance? I mean, its about the kids right? Or does it if have to be ran the way you want or you wont be supportive? These conflicting posts are very interesting.

He coached at Macon Co for a while.

There was a rumor that he had a big bonus in his contract if he made the playoffs and the director of schools thought it would never happen so he agreed to it. After Macon made the playoffs and they had to pay up, the school board fired the director. I always thought that was kinda funny. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Believe me, Nolan Knows what this program needs and he is out seeking it. Just another coach wont cut it. They are looking for a total program builder who has a winning track record. Despite what many may think Riverdale is one of the most desirable jobs with potential in the state. Make it attractive to out of state coaches also and from what Ive heard there are several out of state candidates being considered. New blood would be a good thing rather than just another also ran plug in..