Moving to Division II

boxer822

Mairvul vs. WilCo teems.....Mairvul 27 BA zip...Mairvul 21 BA 14...Mairvul 35 Rwood 34...Mairvul 17 Rwood 26....

Mairvul vs. RuCo teems....Mairvul 42 Rdale 30...Mairvul 23 Smyrna 21...Mairvul 42 Rdale 14...Mairvul 47 siegel 43...Mairvul 28 Blackman 16...Mairvul 26 Oakland 14...Mairvul 42 Blackman 7...Mairvul 27 Oakland 13....

11-1 agin WilCo and Ruco.... :popcorneater:

oD19L.gif

lmaoooo your bringing games from the 1980's into this hahaha... Your Pathetic just like the competion you all play.. In most of the games you guys play vs Ruth co teams you guys always get stuff to go yalls way convieniently i.e. Injuries, phantom penalties, etc... Not saying it happens all the time bc sometimes y'all just beat the teams but to actually think that you all are best in state is just absurd... Maryville is top 5 in state every year but the best?... No way

lmaoooo your bringing games from the 1980's into this hahaha... Your Pathetic just like the competion you all play.. In most of the games you guys play vs Ruth co teams you guys always get stuff to go yalls way convieniently i.e. Injuries, phantom penalties, etc... Not saying it happens all the time bc sometimes y'all just beat the teams but to actually think that you all are best in state is just absurd... Maryville is top 5 in state every year but the best?... No way

1-11 iz puthectick....And pleese qwote tha post orr thread on hear whur enny Mairvul fan sed thay ere tha best inn tha stait evur yeer... :popcorneater:

uRGb8io.gif

Honestly wouldn't expect you to appreciate nor understand that metaphor; digressing why isn't Mary ville's open zone recruitment ever discussed? BA, Ensworth, MBA, and Maryville all recruit; some I guess are better than playing that game than others. I will stand by my statement east tn's time has passed; the demographics and coaching has fermented middle tn as the dominant area in 6a ball

Fermented? Liquor stores giving out gift cards in middle TN now?

Compton has the blueprint since you mid state guys can't get the job done

I'm not a Rutherford county fan I just know that if Maryville played real completion other than quarters or semis they wouldn't last... Every Maryville fan hides behind and won't admit the fact they run from competition.. And you just proved my point Maryville can't beat more than 2 quality teams a year.. They beat a “Ruth Co" team in quarter and semi (not without help in semis) and then couldn't even beat the 3rd best team in Williamson county last year it's comical that you guys believe your the best in the state year in year out

You really have a unhealthy obsession with Maryville. You have a poster of Coach Quarles over your bed don't you? Edited by GaddisTossSweep

This guy is right. Maryville is overrated. They play weak competition. Red rebels are all hype. That's why they're top 5 in the state every year. Who would respect a program that Steelers fan says is top 5 in the state EVERY year

Edited by SdotBears

lol typical Maryville fan... You all lost to the 3rd best team in Williamson county last year and play as weak a region schedule of anyone in the state... Maryville would get smoked in D2aa and everyone knows it.. The only time Maryville maybe and this is a big maybe had the best team in the state was 2014.. “Butt eye do no thait" keep on with the typical hick remarks bc it won't save you vs Oakland this year

The village idiot is back in 32. Seems like you proved your ignorance the last couple of years.

As for the Maryville recruiting....prove it or admit you are a liar.