Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

Honestly right now, I would take South Side. Westview isn't the same team without Tasia. Even when she comes back, she's gonna be rusty. South Side is a slight favorite to me, given the fact that Westview has been struggling with turnovers, which plays into SS's strengths which is turning defense into offense

Throwing out a early prediction scenario:

13-1 Westview

14-4 Lexington

14-2 Chester County

13-3 Crockett County

14-1 South Side

13-4 South Gibson

13-2 Dyersburg

14-3 Bolivar

Pretty sure you nailed it! Southside v Westview in the final. Winner will be determined by how the game is called. If it is tight, advantage Westview. If they let them play, advantage SS. Both directional (West and South) schools should be in the glass house regardless. Good luck to both! And good luck CPA! They should be there as well. Edited by BullShark

There you go fan. Now get your buddy firebird in here too. Your girls looked good the other night against EN. I like Shaw. She can really play.

lol you know he's in a deep sleep. This that time of year when he hibernates then pops up around Spring football/Track lol. Yeah are girls are looking real nice. I hope they can make some noise in the tournament this year. I haven't been this excited about girls basketball in a long time. We have a great young coach who has turned things around.

Cheatham and Westmoreland are in a tough region. Will be tough getting out of that region with East Nashville and Pearl-Cohn. Those four comprise the toughest region in the state without a doubt.

McMinn is playing great basketball right now. Great win.

Agreed, 2 good teams are going to get dropped in the region. those 4 should be the region 5 semifinal marchups