Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

PC was good last year they were just overshadowed by EN. Probably would be the same this year but EN lost their PG. PC has everyone back from last year and just got a little revenge on westmoreland from last year. Great year for PC.

No we gotta go head to head with EN...I wish this game was played in Metro. "It would be a PACKED HOUSE" Sucks we have to drive 30min to white house to watch both teams play. It will still be a crowd but not as big. Let's go PC

That's true. Hate to drive across the world for a good inter city game. PC & EN has a bunch of talented girls that will play collegiate ball. PC has always be talented. 10AA has been special the past 3 years. Hopefully 1 of these 2 teams win state & keep the gold ball right here in the city. Should be a good one tomorrow. I'm pulling for the city of Nashville

Edited by ballinup90

That's true. Hate to drive across the world for a good inter city game. PC & EN has a bunch of talented girls that will play collegiate ball. PC has always be talented. 10AA has been special the past 3 years. Hopefully 1 of these 2 teams win state & keep the gold ball right here in the city. Should be a good one tomorrow. I'm pulling for the city of Nashville

I like your post all the way to the next to last sentence....gotta share that hardware and I believe it's time for the Gold to come back home to the West. 

You got 2 Clarksville teams in AAA they have to drive all the way to Lebanon to play for the region title. You'd think they would have a plan to avoid these scenarios