Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

88...I would pump the brakes a little. That was Bolivar you beat tonight. I watched some of the 13AA district tourney and unless your guards shot the lights out tonight, Dyersburg exposed you a little. Lexington and/or South Side aren't Bolivar. I dont think playing the two bigs together was very effective against Dburg and Dburg about got you when Graves got in foul trouble. Most teams won't have double bigs if any bigs compared to you guys. Jones is a player and she can do some pretty awesome things with that ball and I'm glad she's back to form, but I'm not ready to crown you guys yet. I've seen both South Side and Lexington...I still think South Side is the favorite and Lexington will give you all you want if your guards don't show up again. Should be a great final four in Region 7 and I'll be in S. Gibson to watch it. Good luck to you guys, y'all definitely have a program going on up there. 

88...I would pump the brakes a little. That was Bolivar you beat tonight. I watched some of the 13AA district tourney and unless your guards shot the lights out tonight, Dyersburg exposed you a little. Lexington and/or South Side aren't Bolivar. I dont think playing the two bigs together was very effective against Dburg and Dburg about got you when Graves got in foul trouble. Most teams won't have double bigs if any bigs compared to you guys. Jones is a player and she can do some pretty awesome things with that ball and I'm glad she's back to form, but I'm not ready to crown you guys yet. I've seen both South Side and Lexington...I still think South Side is the favorite and Lexington will give you all you want if your guards don't show up again. Should be a great final four in Region 7 and I'll be in S. Gibson to watch it. Good luck to you guys, y'all definitely have a program going on up there.

I understand it was only Bolivar, but when Pritchett is hitting 4-5 threes in a game and the two bigs are dominating the inside and Jones is handling the press and dishing out passes, they are going to be tough to beat. Those 4 play the majority of the game and then the 5th spot is rotated out by about 3-4 other players that can knock down a three on any given night. Survive and advance. Should be two good games Monday night

PC is very athletic and quick. They have pretty good ball handlers and a decent post. Defense swarms you and tries to get you to make mistakes. They play hard. To me their one major weakness that could get them beat is their mentality. I think westmoreland could very well knock them off Monday night. It will be a great game. Any of the four 5AA teams could make some noise. All very evenly matched.