1A Top 10 (Summer Edition)

It's been a while since I have been around. I was fortunate enough to be able to cover high school football last year, but I won't be doing it this year so I thought I would come on back here to get the latest discussion since I won't be in the mix of it anymore. 

As far as this disussion, I think SP will make it out of the east without a question. 

It's been a while since I have been around. I was fortunate enough to be able to cover high school football last year, but I won't be doing it this year so I thought I would come on back here to get the latest discussion since I won't be in the mix of it anymore. 

As far as this disussion, I think SP will make it out of the east without a question. 

Greenback will have something to say about it and maybe even Oneida. 

What about Harriman? Did they lose a lot?

Yes Harriman lost a lot.Oneida from what I am hearing will be down a little this year too but as you said do not count them out.Coalfield is the question mark,they have the pieces to be pretty good if they get the line play better.Greenback should be better than last year but if they don't get the discipline worked out and play team ball who knows where they will end up,but we are loaded with talent and size and will have plenty of speed. Edited by orngnblk

should..lots of talent

Huntingdon is better and will protect home field when Wayne County comes to Paul Ward Stadium.

Fair enough. Yeah home field will be huge for them that's for sure! But I don't think they are a better team. They lost their entire Oline n D-line I believe. They do got a bunch of great skill guys though! It will be a dog fight that's for sure come October 21st!!

Fair enough. Yeah home field will be huge for them that's for sure! But I don't think they are a better team. They lost their entire Oline n D-line I believe. They do got a bunch of great skill guys though! It will be a dog fight that's for sure come October 21st!!

I agree with the list being solid with the top six or seven but as of right now I don't have Columbia Acad in the top 10. I think they lost too much to compete this year.