Region 4 1A

I saw where CA and Summertown are going 2A. Are there any other changes that will happen in this region...teams moving in or out?

I just hope they don't try to move us to the Chattanooga area like they talked about in the last reclassification. As it sits, 7 of the 9 teams in R4 are all still in 1A.

What is the game of the week this week? Doesn't seem like very interesting matchups this late in the season! Maybe Fayetteville vs Cornersville? Both teams vying for 2nd in region. I would go watch Huntland vs Grace, but I'm not making the trip up I65

Wait, aren't you a Moore County man?  I was thinking the Huntland/Grace game was in Huntland, maybe 30 minutes from you.

We are looking forward to seeing Region 4 coming across the mountain in the playoffs. Varo, I will see you in three weeks.

Lol.  I'm sure you are looking forward to it, if past history says anything.  But, history doesn't always repeat itself.  In any case, one of us will be very happy.  New year, new hope!