Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

I love coming to the GP bowl literally! Great atmosphere and facilities. Amazing setting for highschool football. Turf field is added bonus as well. Couldn't remember but does GP have a play clock in the endzones? You have always been a GB fan after GP at first though, lol. Appreciate the support and praise.

25 second clock for sure :mrgreen:

Orange & Black,Let me apologize for what SOMEONE hacked onto my computer about you.I was totally stunned as you had to be.I didn't do it.Please believe me and forgive me.I don't even know you and certainly wouldn't have said those things if I had.I've had more than one posts show up with my name that I had nothing to do with.Sorry,from my heart.FFM

Seems like I've seen this before. A GB poster who always has trouble correctly quoting other posts by just leaving them blank and then someone always "hacks" their account.

Rudy,you and Blue are Holmes and Watson.Where did you get my mug shot-Blount or Loudon Counties?They arrested me for being a 50 year old living in the past wearing full Jellico gear at a red light.I thought that's how you and all our buds dressed when we leave the house just dreaming what might have been and could be if coach would just put us back in for one more series.Isn't that the way we all think-in the past?That's why I'm here,you all make me feel 18 again.

Well, I don't know about you. But I'm feelin 22

Mr.Offsides it seems like I'm in the room with Sherlock Holmes.But I Don't know what you're talking about.I stand honestly on my statement to Orange and Black that I am sorry it happened and hope it doesn't again and thanks to Pujo for backing me up.And Cherokean quit rolling around on the floor,you've laughed enough and a man needs his hind end.And to Mr.Wildcat,I don't drink ,so the stupidity I emit must be coming from the expertise I learn during all the posts from all the genius football analysts I read on here.

Right. Did not know anyone on here that has claimed to be any sort of genuis football analyst..