Alcoa travels to the land of privates to play Webb

BCsportsfan

Who's the clown?  Not one time have you acknowledge the fact that Alcoa is winning because they recruit in new players every year!  That's the only way they win and you know it!  Just admit it little man

I can tell that you know nothing about the tradition at Alcoa. I can guarantee the best athletes to come out of Alcoa grew up in those 13 streets. Of course there's a few athletes that transferred in, but there's no need for Alcoa to recruit.  This community breeds athletes, and some of the best ones didn't even play sports in high school. 

I can tell that you know nothing about the tradition at Alcoa. I can guarantee the best athletes to come out of Alcoa grew up in those 13 streets. Of course there's a few athletes that transferred in, but there's no need for Alcoa to recruit. This community breeds athletes, and some of the best ones didn't even play sports in high school.

No doubt about it #5!

Land of the privates? That's a joke! Alcoa recruits more than Webb ever thought about! lol. Go play Ensworth, MBA, or Baylor. Then the playing field will be closer to level.

Me being a Middle TN guy I would love to see them play MBA,EWTN or BA. Alcoa played in 3a but really could play in 4,5,6,d1and d2. With some much talent heck I would be playing national games.

Alcoa doesn't have to recruit. Kids just want to go there. The new school is amazing , they have a great student/teacher ratio, their ACT scores are always in the top 5 in the state and their coaches are incredible.

Would you not want your kid to go there? Think about it rationally for a minute, even if your kids didn't play FB, the academic advantages are so huge they are hard to pass up.

Alcoa has an average ACT score of 25. Knox county averages about 20. Alcoa has a 15:1 student teacher ratio, compare that to other local schools.

Beyoncé, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and kate Upton don't have to beg for dates and Alcoa doesn't have to beg for kids to come there. With all of the schools amenities, academic advantages and great coaching staff, recruiting isn't necessary.

"This is in no way a recruiting post to convince great middle school football players to come to Alcoa." LOL

ACT what? You are second in your county and would be last in Williamson County alone (6th). Most recent state stats have it not close to a 25. It is a 22. Locally, Pittman is much higher as is Maryville. Maybe 5th in your area is more precise?

Say its a great football school but making a claim to be top 5 in the ACT is kinda out there.

https://www.tn.gov/education/search?keywords=Alcoa+high+school+ACT

Edited by Playerscoach